Chapter 6: (K/DA Girl's Training)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date: "4/9/2023"

Days Later

Ashura POV

Okay, as we may know last time the K/DA girls are attending the St, Freya Academy for who knows what reason. And I don't even want to know but I'll just ask later. Maybe.

I was In my homeroom classroom grading test papers while my students were behaving and talking amongst each other. And when all the students leave because of an ongoing event in the school, and since there's nothing to do here in the classroom I let them be dismissed early.

While some of my students are still here. well, most of the boys are here mostly for them...

And when I look up see some of the girls and most of the boys seem to be surrounding the K/DA girls. "Sorry, darlings I think we have some other to do," I heard Evelynn say. They seem not to be bothered by it, as they have already been used to it. 

The boys seem to be bumped out by this but they are rather insistent. "Ahem, Boys leave them, alone," I said calmly. They seem to forget that I was even here, to begin with. They all look sheepish and they all leave the classroom and go to do something else.

The K/DA girls had been approached by the majority of the male students in the school who wanted to go on a date with one of them or simply be friends with them. But the girls saw right through them and all refused, keeping an arm's length away from them.

I sigh and go back to grading more papers, soon Sera arrives, and then the girls decided to hang out. "Hey, are you going to the Academy festival?" Akali said as they all looked at me, 

I did not turn my head to look at her. "No. I got other things to do," I said flatly, Akali seemed to flinch at the response and scratch the back of her. "Okay, I don't know what to do at this point," She thought.

She shook her head then an idea popped into her head. "Well, how about we hang out today?" She said. The girls all nod at this suggestion. "Yeah, C'mon Ashura, you should take a break sometimes," Ahri said.

Unfortunately, she is right, yeah. "I suppose taking a break from work wouldn't hurt. I guess. give me a moment," I said as I get up from my chair. They cheer in excitement and waited for me outside. 

After an hour I eventually get out of the classroom then the girls dragged me to the direction where the festival is. "Hey, Ashura!" I heard my teammate's familiar voices. I greeted them back and we decided to stick together.

We eventually bring our food and sit down on the benches with tables. "So, Ashura? what more can you about yourself," Kai'sa asked.

I look at her. "There's nothing really interesting to talk about me, honestly," I said as I munch on french fries. Evelynn then crosses her leg and smiles at me. "Oh, don't be like that darling. I'm sure there is more to it than that," She said.