Not worrying

Mulai dari awal

One by one they left from the room. Harry and Hermione among the last to leave.Harry glance at the boy standing near the door.

"He will be fine Harry" Hermione speaks looking back at the James.

"I am not worried about him" Harry spokes before walking ahead while Hermione just follows him not knowing what to do about his stubbornness.

"You all go ahead.I and Harry will come after a while".Said Ginny tugging his arms with Ginny.

"I didn't raise any objection from your relationship that doesn't mean that I will allow you to wander alone at night" Speaks Ron with brother's authority.

"Who is asking for your permission Ronnikens "Said Ginny. Ron glared at her and turns towards Harry.

"Come soon ." He said ." And remember that she is my sister"

"And Curfew is going to start soon" Said Hermione " Let's go Ron." She turns towards the Ron who seems like leaving the couple alone is last thing he would do in this world.

Hermione rolled her eyes and tugged him along with her .

As Soon as they left the corridor, Ginny pinned Harry on the wall.

"Gin...I think Ron has just warned me" Harry speaks looking at the beautiful face in front of him.

"Forget about him." Said Ginny caressing his face with her fingers. "Tomorrow is our first date , Harry." Ginny whispers in his ears." You don't know how excited I am to go to Hogsmead and to tell the world that Harry Potter is my Boyfriend " She speaks leaning towards him , looking at his lips.

Harry whose full concentration was till now on her lips,looks away .

"I....I can't go to hogsmead.Not Tomorrow ".Speaks Harry..

"Why?" Speaks Ginny taking a step back.

"I can't leave him " He said looking toward the room.

"It is not like he is alone Harry" Speaks Ginny." Professor Dumbledore will take care of him."

"Still...I just.... can't " Harry looks down at his shoes.

"I know he is our son Harry but we are not Parents as you said not right now" Said Ginny softly." You don't have to act like a Dad . We are still teenagers.He is Dumbledore's responsibility not yours."

"I know but still.....". Said Harry guiltly.

"You are going to cancel our first date".Ginny speaks with hurt evident in her voice. I have planned so many things. We are supposed to spent some time together.

"I am sorry .But we can still spent time by staying at Hogwarts " Harry suggested. His own mood lifting up from the idea.

"No we can't. " Snapped Ginny "We get little time to go out from the Hogwarts ,We can't leave that ."

"I can't leave James too'.Speaks Harry without leaving any room for further discussion.

"Fine then....". Speaks Ginny glaring at him with hurt filled eyes and storms back leaving Harry alone.

Harry keeps looking at her retreating figure with the pang in his heart . Looks like he is not destined for anything normal.Even if it is relationship .

*****************************************

Once more Hermione changes her side in futile attempt to sleep.Each time she closes her eyes the images of James in one danger or another flashes in front of her eyes . Sometimes death eaters are torturing him . Sometimes he is lost in long tunnel, sometimes he is falling off from some cliff . Sometimes it would be James instead of Harry that comes outside the maze of that deadly tournament.