"Hi Iseul!" He greeted pulling her in for a side hug aware of the baby against her torso. "Jungkook, hey! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good, you?" He asked as they pulled away. "I'm great." She answered. "Is it fine if I chill here just for an hour?" Iseul asked following him into his apartment.

"Sure, no problem." He nodded leading her to the living room. "I'm waiting for Tae so we can go to the doctor." She explained putting the bag down on the couch. "Why? Are you sick?" Jungkook worriedly asked sitting on the couch.

"I guess you could say that." Iseul laughed out as she carefully unwrapped the cloth holding Haneul. Jungkook's face morphed with confusion as he watched her. His eyes then widened, realisation etched on his face when Iseul handed him a sleeping Haneul.

"Oh." He breathed out as his gaze fell onto her stomach. "Yeah...oh." She laughed. "Oh my gosh, congratulations! When did you guys find out?" Jungkook asked cradling Haneul in his arms.

"The day we got engaged. Literally immediately after we texted the group chat to tell you guys." Iseul answered joining him on the seat. "Please don't tell anyone yet, we wanted to wait until we got confirmation from a doctor." She added.

Jungkook nodded with a smile. "How long has she been asleep?" He asked looking down at the sleeping baby in his arms. "Probably about thirty minutes. She's going to wake up soon."

"How far along do you think you are?" Jungkook asked glancing at the stomach again. "At this point I don't know anymore. I look huge, dont I?" Iseul answered sinking into the cushions of the sofa.

"Yeah dude." He nodded. "I know right! I tried to tell Taehyung and he was like 'you're not the huge', like are we looking at the same stomach here?" She ranted.

...

"Okay I have to leave now so if anything pops up, call me. Even if you have a question." Iseul announced as she stood up from the couch where she was sitting. Jungkook looked up from the pineapple he was cutting for Haneul.

"Bye sweetie!" She waved at Haneul that was sitting on her play mat on the floor of the living room playing with her teddy bear. "Good luck!" He called out as she walked to door. "Thank you! I'll see you later."

Iseul walked out carefully closing the door behind her before making her way down to the car park where her Mercedes was parked.

...

Iseul walked into the office with her purse hanging over her shoulder. She immediately recognised Taehyung who who was sitting by a corner with his phone in his hand. She walked over him before sitting down on the chair next to him, slightly startling him.

"Hey, did I make you wait?" Iseul asked before kissing his lips softly. "No, I got here like five minutes ago." He answered grabbing her hand.

"How was the meeting?" She asked leaning her head against his shoulder. "Good, we're umh filming in Spain." Taehyung responded fiddling with the ring on her finger. "Ooh, that sounds nice." She hummed.

"Hwang Iseul?" The technician called out walking into the waiting room.

"Congratulations, you're expecting twins!" The technician smiled as she hovered the small probe over Iseul's lower stomach. "What..." Iseul muttered looking over at Taehyung who was staring at the screen with a huge grin.

"How far along am I?" She asked. "I would say about three months." The technician answered.