Damsel In Distress

*NextDay*
AfterSchool

"Wait! Aqua wait!! Don't leave yet!" Lapis yelled chasing her before she could leave the school building.

"Oh my, the one and only Lapis Lazuli's speaking to me?" She said in snooty tone.

"Would you please shut up and listen?" She asked folding her arms annoyed already.

"Well that was rude now I don't think I want to talk to you." She said about to walk off.

"Wait, please don't go. I'm sorry I-I didn't mean it, please don't leave yet." She begged. Aqua enjoyed seeing Lapis beg for some reason.

She gave Lapis a smug smile. "Since you begged I guess I have no choice now do I? What is it you want to talk about?"

Lapis growled in annoyance. 'Ok Lapis, calm down this is all for Peri. Do it for her.' "I need your help, Peri's missing and I need all the help I can get right now. So can you please help look for her? I don't have much to give in return, but I'd appreciate it if you did." Lapis forced herself to ask.

"Really? My Peri's missing?" Aqua said genuinely concerned.

"She not your-" Lapis stopped herself and just sighed. "I'll send you a picture of her so you can ask around." 'And you better delete it after all this is over.' She thought almost regretting asking her all together.

"I'll help as much as I can." Aqua said with a stiff face.

"Thanks a lot, Aqua." They parted and Lapis was on her way home on the phone. "Mama, don't go just yet. I'm almost home, just wait on me."

"What's all this, you never see me off."

"I just wanna change it up a bit." 'I don't wanna freak her out about what's in her car right now.'

"Alright then. I'll wait, see you when you get here. Love you."

"Love you too." She hung up. After that she sent a message to the group chat.
Jasper what do you expect me to do after I have it?! You come over and get it, I'm sure as hell not about to go to jail for you!

Would you relax, I'm on my way.

After that we can begin looking for Peridot. Garnet sent.

Everyone met at Lapis's house. "Um...Mama can you unlock your car?! I uh, left one of my hoodies in there!" She yelled from outside. Soon after, she heard the car chirp and swung the car doors open. "Everybody look everywhere! Under the seats, in the trunk, in the glove box!" She shouted in a whisper.

"Guys I found it. Dang where'd she get this amount?!" Amethyst asked.

"No idea." Jasper replied.

"Yay we found it, now what do we do with it?" Lapis said sarcastically.

"Why the hell would I know? Throw it away or something." Jasper said.

"Throw it where though?! Lapis?" Pearl asked.

"I don't damn know, just get rid of this crap Jasper!!" Lapis screamed.

"Fine, just give it to me I'll get rid of it." Jasper said snatching the bag.

"Ok now that that's handled let's see Mama off." Lapis said walking inside. After sending Ms. Lazuli off Lapis immediately called Mrs. and Mrs. Jewels.

"Hello, Jewels residents."

"Hey Mrs. Jewels."

"Oh hello, Peridot's girlfriend."