SleepOver

*Friday*
SecondPeriod

"You ready for the sleepover, P-dot?"

"Yes. I've already packed."

"No, not that! I mean the games that'll be there." She said smirking.

"Pass. I'll just watch."

"We'll see about that." She said still smirking.

*Peri'sLocker*

"Are you Peridot Jewels?"

"Um...yes, what do you want?"

"What I want is...You!" She said trapping Peri against the lockers with her arms.

"Excuse me?! Who are you?"

"My apologies for the late introduction. I'm Aquamarine." She leaned closer to Peri.

"W-Wait, please stop. I-I'm in a relationship, sorry!" She said turning her head to avoid getting any closer.

"And why should that matter?" She asked close to kissing Peri.

"Get back, I've already told you, I'm-"

"Hey Peri..."

In Lapis' eyes there was a small British gremlin trying to steal her girl. "What the hell is going on here?!" She yelled and charged at Aqua like a bull charging at a matador. It's about to go down.

They both turned their heads her way and saw flames burning in her eyes. "What's going on is-" Aqua couldn't finish her sentence before getting jacked up by Lapis...again.

"Oh thank the stars! Lapis, you're here!" Peri yelled hugging her tight out of fear.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked Aqua through her teeth.

"What, I was simply greeting her." She said shrugging.

"I don't care. Back your ass up right now, you son of a-"

"Lapis what's going on? Who's she? Do you know her?" Poor Peri had several questions.

Lapis dropped Aqua and calmed herself so she could explain things. "Ow! Would you please stop dropping me like that?"

"I wouldn't have to drop you at all if you weren't such a-"

"Lapis, please focus. Who is she?"

"I already told you, dear. I'm Aquamarine."

"I'm not asking you." Peri snapped back earning a scoff from Aqua.

"You know how I told you my old school
was a hellhole? She's one of the demons from there."

"That's a little rude." Aqua said folding her arms.

"Well it's true. Now what were you doing to my Peri?!"

"I was just getting to know her. And I see she's loyal...I guess that's a good thing."

"That's certainly not how you do it! You almost kissed me when I already told you I'm in a relationship!" Peri hissed at her hiding behind Lapis.

"And didn't I tell you that?" Lapis said balling her hands into fists.

"You might have. It must've slipped my mind." She shrugged and chuckled.

"You know what? I'm a little too tired to drop-kick anyone, so I'll just walk away so I don't have to listen to you and your bullshit. Bye, Aqua." She said walking off hand in hand with Peri.

"Hmph! Looks like little Lappy thinks she's a big girl now that her Peri's there."

"Shut up before I change my mind!" Lapis yelled down the hallway.