SleepOver (Part 2)

2:46a.m.

"You guys good? You're looking a little rough." Amethyst said to Garnet, Pearl, and Peridot.

"We. Look. Awesome." Garnet responded. They looked a hot mess in all honesty.

"How 'bout a little game of spin the bottle? That'll wake you guys up, right?"

*GamePlay*

Lapis spun first. It predictably landed on Peridot. Lapis looked Peridot dead in the eye with a smirk on her face going from ear to ear. "Lapis?" Peridot questioned a little nervous. She crawled to her and kissed her, and uh...yeah.

"Geez guys, it's supposed to be a small kiss not a whole make out session." Amethyst said.

"M-My stars! Didn't I tell you to control yourself?! And we weren't making out!!" Peridot yelled with her face heated.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it with that look you had on your face when it stopped on you. And you're over exaggerating, Amethyst." She said laughing. Peridot grumbled. "A passionate kiss is all it was, the ones you read in romantic novels and see in romantic movies." She said shrugging.

'You and your romantic novels.' Peridot thought.

Pearl scoffed and rolled her eyes. "No control." She said folding her arms being saltier than ever.

"You're just mad 'cause you haven't had your first kiss." Lapis said smirking.

"Am not!" She denied with her red face.

Peridot spun second. It landed on Amethyst. Lapis and Pearl had jealous written all over their faces. They did a one second kiss and got it over with. Pearl spun. Landed on Amethyst. They both looked away. "Um...I-I'd like to pass, please."

"But that's not how the game works, Pearl." Lapis said smirking.

"You might as well do it. I mean, you already have to stick by her so why not get a little closer?" Peridot said backing Lapis up.

"And you already admitted to liking her, and you can't say you don't feel the same way, Amethyst." Lapis add.

Pearl sighed. She leaned to Amethyst and she leaned as well. Operation Birdie Lover was successful.

"You hypocrite." Peridot said.

"Yeah, you're talking about us." Lapis added.

"Even Garnet agrees, right Garnet?...Garnet?" Peri turned around only to find Garnet fast asleep.

"Guys, you can stop now!" Lapis yelled.

"Sorry."

"Yeah, a bit carried away." She chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, you did a hella lot more than a bit." Lapis said smirking.

"Uh...guys, Garnet's out." Peridot said. One down four to go.

"Oooh, we all know what that means." Lapis said excitedly.

"How should we do it?" Pearl asked still blushing from earlier.

"I got some whip cream in the fridge."

"That's the oldest trick in the book, though." Amethyst complained.

"I don't know what else to do." Lapis said walking in the kitchen for whip cream.

She found it and sprayed some in Garnet's hand. "Here we go." Amethyst said tickling Garnet's nose. She groaned and fidgeted around until she slapped her face...with the other hand.

"Oh, Did I fall asleep?" Garnet asked.

"Aw man! You used the wrong hand, G! Why didn't you spray both hands, Lapis?!"