"She said she needed a second, she'll be here soon," Finn cocked his head, "Are you okay, Frank? You look like Alex the morning after the Global Awards."

"I'm fine," Frank told Finn and then turned to look at Alex, "Hey, is it true that you and Draco are already on good terms?"

"That's how it is,” Alex grunted, “Kevin is in good terms with him too. In fact, they are going to the town’s gym together in the morning," Alex sighed, way too not-enthusiastically, "They're going to have breakfast together too, without me."

"Oh! That's great! And where are you going for breakfast?" Frank asked.

"Didn't you hear that I'm not going?" Alex was being grumpy again, "I don't feel well."

"Hey, if you have a problem, you can tell me," Finn told Alex with a hand on his shoulder, "I can't solve anything but I like gossip."

"That's better than nothing," Alex sighed, "It all started when I got out of the shower, and Kevin and Draco were already talking...."

Frank looked away from Finn and Alex as they chatted.

He couldn't pay attention, it was impossible. Frank was thinking about Jade, about their first time and the way she had smiled at him. He knew he'd fallen hard for her, but even then, he hadn't realised just how deep his feelings went.

And now, he wondered whether or not he should tell her what he was really feeling now.

He had noticed the way Zeth had spoken to Alex outside and how Jade had talked to Finn in the distance.

It could all be a coincidence…

But Frank knew better.

"Frank!" Jade was speeding towards him, "Sorry, I needed some air and I told Finn to go ahead." She paused and studied him thoughtfully, "What's wrong? You look worried, like in those Global Awards interviews."

"You don't seem fine tonight." Finn patted Frank's shoulder, "Talk."

"It's nothing," he lied quickly.

"Frank, I would like to talk to you in private," Jade said, "Can we go to your workshop?”

"Hey, the lift is here!" Draco shouted right next to Kevin... Were they holding hands? "You guys coming?"

The ride up was silent.

Frank and Jade were the closest to the door, and both seemed eager to rush out of the elevator as quickly as possible while the other boys looked at each other.

The tension in the air was unbearable.

"What do you want to talk about?" Frank asked Jade, breaking the ice, "Can you give me a clue?"

"I... Have been wanting to tell you something, but I was afraid it might upset you." Jade fiddled with the sleeves of her blouse.

"Talk! Spill the tea!" Draco shouted and Kevin and Alex elbowed him at the same time. "Ouch! What?! What did I say?!"

"Better talk about it outside the elevator, Frank," Finn said, and Jade held his bionic hand, looking him straight in the eyes.

"It's not a bad thing, Frank. But I prefer to talk about it in private," Jade told him and the boy sighed.

“I suppose I know what you two will talk about,” Alex raised a hand, “Jade, I think it's better that I tell him, or both of us together."

“Tell him what?!” Draco shouted.

“Draco,” Finn looked over his shoulder at him, “Don’t make me tell Zeth you are being nosy.”

“But now I'm curious too," Kevin raised a hand, "What if we all go to the workshop with you?"

“What if you don’t?” Alex grumbled.

"Alex, I'll talk to Frank, okay?" Jade chimed in, "I want to do it IN PRIVATE."

When the elevator door opened, Frank and Jade stepped out first, holding hands.

Draco and Kevin came out of it next, holding hands and laughing about something Kevs said.

"Do you suspect something?" Alex asked Finn, watching as Kevin opened the door to their Solar. Jade and Frank went down a hallway to the left, getting lost in the darkness that was barely illuminated by torches on the walls, "Or do you know something?"

"I honestly can't tell, Alex," Finn replied, “Jade told me that she and Zeth got horny in the car, but don't say anything."

“Oh jeez! Do you think Frank is ready to share Jade with all of us?” Alex shook his head, “Because I don't think he is.”

“It's not easy to share who you love, you know?" Finn looked down.

“I get it," Alex grunted, "It happens to me with Draco. But are you talking about Jade and Frank? Or are you talking about yourself with Zeth?"

“I think you and I are on the same sea but on different boats," Finn replied, looking straight into Alex's golden eyes.