| Clove Knox|

"Hey, I have to go," Clove "Jinx" Knox came from out of the main bedroom, placing her tank top over her head. While she stepped from out of the hall, she guides her hair from underneath the fabric to see Obispo Bishop Losa, presidente of the Santo Padre Charter, sitting at the kitchen table. He held a cup of hot coffee in his hand, rubbing his mustache with the other. Clove walks over, leaning on the back of the dining chair just to his right.

"You just got here..." Bishop placed his eyes onto the woman, disappointed by the little time they had together. She had only arrived in the early morning. The two slept together and took a short rest but Bishop thought he could have more time with Clove. She was always on the go. Doing one thing or another. But just like any president of a club, the vice president is just as busy.

"Missing me already?" Clove smirked.

"Sit. I would like to talk before you leave," Bishop pressed, ignoring her teasing. With one raised brow, Clove pushed out the chair and sat down, examining Bishop. He had been acting strange all morning. Deep in thought. Staring at her all funny. She wondered if he knew something he shouldn't—she would hate to harm him. Bishop became her favorite toy.

She waits, watching him lower his hand to grip the mug of coffee.

"Are you okay?" Clove tilts her head, squinting at the way he squirmed underneath her hazel eyes.

"Look," Bishop swallowed, matching his gaze onto hers. "I like the time we are spending together and I know we said we should keep it with no strings attached—"

"You're shittin' me right?" Clove scoffed a chuckle, sitting back in the chair. She thought the presidente could keep his emotions under control. He was known for being cold and at times emotionless. Especially after losing his son. She thought that they could have a sexual relationship without anything more. "Don't do this—"

"Jinx," Bishop sighed. "These couple of months have made me realize that I miss having someone. Every day I wake up and you're not next to me, I feel like—shit. I want you to be more than a call when I want pussy."

Clove lowered her eyes, thinking about his words. She did like him. Clove hadn't liked anyone after Juice Ortiz, but Bishop had changed that. They got along perfectly and he didn't mind her impulsive nature. Bishop is everything she needs. However, everyone she's ever loved perished. It was if she were a walking curse. Her friends, family, and lovers—all gone. She questioned every day how much longer until anyone in her life would meet death.

She couldn't allow Bishop to have her heart for the fear of losing him too.

"I.... can't..." Clove states, fluttering her eyes shut while shaking her head. Thanks to Jax, there hadn't been any problems with the Mayans and SAMCRO. They all got along and knew how to help each other when the time was right. But that didn't mean that the alliance could break. Plus, she lived way in Charming. They'd have to drive back and forth just to see each other. Clove had done such a thing thanks to Mila and Adelita. Not to mention, Clove worried what his men would think about them. "You know what everyone says about me..."

"Damn what others say about you, Jinx," Bishop reached over to take Clove's hand, giving the top of it a quick squeeze. "You make me happy and that's what matters. Just think about it at least."

Clove opened her eyes to look at Bishop with genuine admiration. She turned her hand so she could wrap her fingers around his. It wouldn't hurt to think about it. After a few moments, Clove stood back up, shuffling to his side, and slipped herself onto his lap. Bishop smirked at her, gripping her thigh. Clove rubbed his chin with her thumb before kissing him.

"Fine," Clove whispered playfully, "I'll think about it. But I have to go now."

Bishop nods, giving her one last kiss before she slips away from his touch. She'd think about it, but there couldn't be a simple yes or no to a possible relationship. She liked what they had and the last thing Clove wanted was to lose a friend. Situations like this could cause rifts, especially between the two clubs. Bishop watched ass Clove grabbed her kutte from the recliner, shrugging it on. Then she rushes to the front door, slipping on her boots. Before she leaves, Clove gave Bishop one last look.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 18, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Truth About Mila | Mayans M.C.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें