| Ezekiel Reyes |

"You're a fucking Galindo..."

The words fell out of EZ's mouth like melted butter. Mila Galindo's photograph matching the real thing right in front of him. You see, EZ joined The MC to gather entail for the government. In hopes to take down The Mayans MC, including The Galindo Cartel. As long as Angel Reyes came out of it untouched. He wasn't exactly the rat who took Mila's nephew, but a rat who is offering her soul for his freedom.

Mila gripped the handle attached to the side of her door. Her brown eyes ten times her size. The two stare down the other until she notices his pistol tucked away in the belt holster.

"How - how do you know that?" Mila questions slowly, ready to run out of the car.

EZ removed his gaze from who thought to be Mila Rivera. He had put his full trust in her and so did everyone else. Especially Coco. However, EZ couldn't exactly judge. Either way, Miguel had his unknown sister as a mole to spy on the club. Now it made sense as to why a woman like that stuck around with a biker felon.

A tap on the roof of the car made EZ jump out of his thoughts.

"Everything good? That cop left pretty quick," Angel says whilst leaning over to peer at his brother and Mila.

EZ, unsure what to do with this information he just discovered all on his own, thinks carefully about what to say. "Yeah," EZ shifts. "He knew Mila. She helped him with some case a while back."

Angel, oblivious to the tension between his little brother and the small brunette, nods his head. Though, he still questioned as to why the cop decided to just leave. The car is marked as stolen and the smell of a dead body in the back clear as day. With nothing to say, Angel leaves the car to mount back onto his motorcycle. Letty, just as confused, wrapped her arms around Angel once more.

Breathing heavily, EZ replaced his gaze onto Mila. His brown eyes not noticing the gun sitting at Mila's waist side at first, pointing right in his direction. The look on her face different from what it had been since meeting her. Daring, deadly, and calculated. No longer innocent and sweet.

"You drive, I ask questions -"

EZ flicked his glare away from the weapon to study the road. He does as she says, driving forward.

"What do you want? The Mayans work for The Galindo Cartel already, so what is the point? Why hide your identity -"

"I said, I'll ask the questions and I will decide if our secrets are worth keeping between us." scolded Mila, raising her gun to become eye level. "How did you figure out who I am?"

EZ swallows, checking the rearview mirror to make sure Angel is following behind. The truth always eventually comes out, EZ knew that much. However, he didn't think it would come out for the first time in front of a Galindo. He could lie, set the story in another direction, yet EZ saw the opportunity to get into the family the rebels fought against. A risk he'll take to gather information, get the DEA out of his hair.

"I made a deal with the DEA to gather information about the MC and about - about your family." EZ took the chance to look over at Mila. Her eyes focused on his lips, unfazed by his truth. Like what the DEA had planned didn't matter. "I was told you weren't well known, not by many of the locals anyway. Since crossing the border to Santo Padre, you've been silent. But I thought maybe you kept quiet because you weren't working with Miguel Galindo."

Mila sat in thought. With lips pressed against the other, she removes her gun away from EZ. Satisfied. In a way, Mila knew this would eventually happen, just like EZ's truth. One day it'll slip through the cracks. Including her manipulation.