Come Back... (Epilogue)

This last part serves as a message to all fans of the late Unus Annus.

    Coming back a year later thinking about what Unus Annus once was. It was truly a gift.But as they said, it was never made to last. The memories remain but the rest is gone. Remembering that night you last saw them fills you with emotions that you once thought you'd never feel. Perhaps to some it was like a bee sting. To others, a cave crumbling beneath your feet leading you to a certain doom. From video to video we watched it all unfold. Songs to laughs to tears to moments we wish we could unsee, it was truly all a masterpiece. There is truly nothing in life that will ever come close to what Unus Annus did for so many people.

   Cutting to real life if you the reader is like me. I'm am another year older still with a permanent clock tattoo on my arm. Fighting the urge to dance the dance of Italy. Still following Mark and Ethan through their lives and adventures. Things change. Friends like the one in this story, drift away. Nothing is permanent.

     This person that helped me through the entirety of writing this and was there after Unus Annus ended is unfortunately out of my life (potentially forever). I never thought that I would be including this here but it's a very important part of the takeaway of this story.

    The idea behind this novella was to help the fans to remember all the memories that was lost. It was also to tell you that you always will have someone by your side. There is always someone one the other side, you just need to cross it to see it. With that this story finally comes to an end. Unus and Annus may not be here to say goodbye like you hoped, but we know they are smiling upon us. We're still here as strong as ever. Don't ever forget that.

Memento Mori
Unus Annus

It all fades to black...