See you on the other side

A showdown was about to commence. One on two. Who knows if this would be an advantage or a hindrance. REDACTED with the timer in hand, sets it down. It then proceeds bolts towards you, Immediately knowing it's going to go for your friend as they have the hourglass. With quick thinking, you grab the hourglass from your friend and push them to safety. This was between you and REDACTED. With the hourglass in hand, pressing the top and bottom freezes REDACTED for a moment. In that time, you slide under it and run towards the timer. It's pride was the timer it carried with it all this way. This was the way to get it upon the staircase. Almost in reach of it, REDACTED unfreezes, turns, and throws its hand aside. The timer all of a sudden has moved in front of your eyes over to the adjacent wall. "Oh, if only it was that easy", REDACTED said with a menacing chuckle. Turning around REDACTED is flying towards you at full force. Bracing for impact, REDACTED collides into your chest, sending you flying. It was strong, very strong, but it was just warming up. "You know, You've  made a terrible mistake bringing someone along.You can barely protect yourself, how will they survive? I know! How about we play a little game. Its called Sharing our Possessions. I'll start!" REDACTED barrels full speed into your friend and turns into a light. It enters your friends body, which is now floating in the air. You call to your friend, and their head lifts up. It was no longer your friend. Black soulless eyes were now present, follow by its voice. "Not very cozy in here, but I'm sure it'll get the job done. I know that you'll risk your life for Unus Annus, but what about me? Your best friend?"

     Standing there, feet away from each other, worry was setting in. How could you defeat REDACTED without hurting your friend. Not even a few seconds later, the fight commenced. REDACTED hovering above the ground, flew at top speed. Quickly reaching into your backpack, grabbing the handle of the trusty tactical shovel, a swift motion forwards connected. Power vs power. A shovel was no match for the brute force of a poltergeist looking spirit coming at full speed. The shovel was knocked towards the side and REDACTED got a hit. You still had a grip though. With a quick 360 twist in the air, the shovel connects to your friends face. Both of you were now on the ground, quickly getting back to a stand. The shovel is dropped upon looking at your friends face. There was no way to fight them. The only way this could end with a win was to somehow get REDACTED to leave your friends body. With little to no time to think, a thought crossed your mind. REDACTED is strong, but it's in the body of your best friend. The one that has flaws, the one who is constantly sleep deprived. The one who literally can't pass up laughing at an inopportune time. Maybe you had an advantage after all. Before the next strike commenced, you told them something that was for sure able to make them laugh. (Insert that most perfect vine or joke). REDACTED started laughing. Your friend was conscious in there! You just had to make use of it. Continuing with more jokes, you friend becomes slightly unstable, to the point they are tearing up and rolling on the floor. It was now or never! Sprinting at their body, you grab the net in your bag and throw it over them. They were trapped. Without any thought you ran in for a hug. It tried to fight it but it wasn't strong enough due to the bodies lack of sleep. It couldn't get away. It was letting out inaudible static noises. It had enough. It flew out of your friends body and they went unconscious. REDACTED was now on the ground appearing weak. Before taking a lunge at it, you remember the timer. It wasn't too far away. A quick dash and a lunge, you grabbed the Timer and turned to REDACTED.

"It's over. I have your precious little Timer. It's just me and you."

REDACTED spoke, "You really think you've won?... It looks like both of us have something of the others. Quite a necklace you had there. It would be a shame if I crushed it on the ground."

"How did you get that?!"

"Oh I see, it does have value. I remembered hearing something once before. It was about being able to summon a spirit by throwing and amulet. It quite odd that it appears to have a spiral on it. Maybe just a coincidence I guess. I guess we'll have to find out."

    REDACTED throws it and crushes it beneath its foot. A black and white trail come out of it. Unus And Annus have appeared. "Hey did you do it? Did you give that REDACTED the good ol' one two?" Your face was in utter shock. Unus and Annus looked puzzled and asked what was wrong. A hand touched them both on the shoulder. "Your little friend here has been an upmost pain. It truly should of never been this hard. But alas they led me to you. This will be fun. It's a shame that we all must go." Unus and Annus at that moment turned into thin air, and REDACTED started walking towards your friend. "I don't think they'll bug us so I'll spare them. By the time they awake this will all be over. They'll wake up in their bed as if nothing ever happened. All just a dream." It touches your friend on the arm and they vanish. "Since you insist on helping Unus Annus I'll l let you continue this story of yours. Just know, where you are about to go, you wish you hadn't ever came here. Next time, you might want to plan that spiral staircase plan a bit better. This room isn't different from anywhere else, other than those stairs. Let's go show you to your new home. Shall we?" REDACTED walks towards you, being paralyzed in fear unable to get away. The last words you hear before it goes black is, "Time is Up..."