The Dark...

It was pitch black. Getting up after being pushed into this rift, you and your friend start walking around. Every footstep echoed and every word spoke echoed. Pressing on the hourglass, it began to start glowing. By turning to the direction of its chosen path, it let out an immense glow. Walking forward, you then bumped into an invisible wall. This dark room appeared to be a invisible dark maze, and the only key out was the hourglass. Staring to make the way through the maze, sounds begin to form from behind. It sounded like thrashing and lots of it. What was worse, there was a voice accompanying it, "WHERE ARE THEY!" Redacted had in fact followed you somehow into the hourglass and hunted you down. This wasn't good, panic set in. Quick turns and a lot of bumping, you and your friend progressed in the maze. The glow was becoming even brighter. All of of sudden, there it was, tick, tick, tick. REDACTED was close to finding the rift. At least the maze would slow it down but either way, it knew what you were doing. Picking up the pace the dark room began to get lighter. You appeared to be almost at the end. REDACTED at this moment had slipped into the rift. And began barreling through the maze. It wasn't getting far very fast but it could see you. "YOU CANT RUN! YOU CANT HIDE! YOU'RE GONNA WISH THAT YOU STAYED IN BED THAT DAY! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" Fear set in, this thing wanted you gone, and now you've put your friend at risk at well. Now was not the time to think about that. With one last turn the maze was done and the maze was now a dark grey. Coming to a never ending wall, there was a single door on the wall, barely visible. Holding up the hourglass to it expecting it to glow bright, it did the exact opposite. There was nothing now. Did something happen? Sounds from behind, make you turn around. There was nothing but the hourglass didn't agree. It was glowing even brighter. There was something in the maze. Turing back to the door, it lost its glow once again. Trying to open the door, it's realized it's missing a key. Was the hourglass pointing back to the key now? This was terrible. The thing that was trying to be evaded and escaped, you were now going to run towards instead. All for a key!

There was no other choice but to go back in. With the first steps in, something changed. The walls that were once invisible were now completely solid. You could hear REDACTED, but could no longer see it. This was not good as now there was no telling how close it really was. Alas it did not matter. There was only one job and that was to get that key, wherever it may be.

     Turning left, the right, then left.... A lot of turns to many to remember. (Ok two more rights and a left ), you and your friend come to a open room with a ladder going down. This was not seen at the time going through the maze, but all of a sudden stuck out like a sore thumb. Walking over to to the ladder down a hole, it's nothing but pitch black. Climbing down the ladder, music is playing. It's the song that you've had on repeat. (Yeah you know which one I'm talking about. I mean I don't know why that one. Why not I guess.) Getting down to the bottom of the ladder, there is water on the ground, about 2-3 inches deep. There is nothing down there but the music and a growing whisper. " Those who seek the key may only finding it by retracing their steps." At this moment a red glow came from the ground. The floor was now split into a maze of lines. The way to the key relied on your memory of what you did to get to this room. With careful considering, taking step by step you proceed. Left ... Right ... Left ... Right ... Right ... Left. The line then stopped. The room went pitch black. Then it appeared, the key. Grabbing the key promoted a voice. "Wow your not as dumb as you look. Good job! Now head back. Don't worry about remembering the maze, it's a straight shot underground, takes you right back to the door. There's a ladder up. (Just pretend like you saw it the first time you went to the door, it'll be easier for the both of us." With that, on the way back to the door you and your friend went. It was only about a minute walk back there. There was a slight problem, above you was nothing but thrashing and what sound like walls being broke. REDACTED was getting close. It was near time to put an end to this. Finding the ladder back up, and climbing it, led right to the locked door. Turning the key unlocked to a very white room with the illusive spiral staircase. Before even being able to take it all in, one last thrash behind you happened. Turning around, it was none other than REDACTED along with the timer.

"I must apologize for all the noise really. Although I'm not the one in the wrong, you are. I know what you're trying to do, but you forget what I'm capable of. You know I can grant you anything you want. I'm not the bad guy here. They were the ones who committed heinous crimes not me! You and your friend here are only become accomplices. I ensure you'll be protected if you just give me what I ask. What do you say?"

" Unus Annus was a channel that lasted for one year, came and left and gave so many people a new found perspective on life. Sure some of the things they did were weird, but nothing more compared to others. I promised them I would help them. They trusted me. And I will make sure I keep my promises!"

REDACTED then lost it. It started barreling towards the door at a very fast pace. With only seconds to think, you grab your friend ,throw them into the room and step inside the door frame. It wasn't going to willingly follow you in the room, so the only option was to take a hit. You prepared yourself for the impact, but somebody had another plan. Just before REDACTED connects, it froze. Looking over to you friend, they are holding your hourglass. They must of swiped it from you when grabbing them. "C'mon lets get it into the room NOW! WE DOMT HAVE LONG!" Both grabbing an arm, REDACTED is slingshotted into the room. Then it unfreezes falling to the ground. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" It shouts angrily. "YOU FOOL! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! YOUR DONE FOR! GET READY TO RUE!" REDACTED stands swipes one hand across its body. The door to the room shuts and locks. "YOU WANT A MATCH WITH A DEMON, ILL GIVE YOU ONE!"