The IDBC

Coming to, bright lights flooded your vision. Sitting up, looking around, there were iron bars all around . You were locked in some kinda jail cell. "Where am I?"There were two guards guiding the cell but neither would respond to questions asked. "The inter dimensional breach centre, the IDBC. That's where you are. Are you really that stupid?" A voice came from the cell next to your. "I guess you don't look like the rest of us down here, so maybe that's the reason. You must of done something quite heinous to get to floor -4."

     You out of breath, still coming to, look over to see a character chained to the wall, shackles on their hands and ankles. Their attire is torn and there is marks on their body. Possibly from rough treatment by the guards. "Floor -4? Is that bad? Look I shouldn't be here. Surely I'm dreaming right? And where's the others?"

    "Others? Listen here okay. You came in here alone. And by the way Floor -4 is for criminals of a high degree. Most us us who get put in here have multiple counts of serious charges. You see, I warped an entire colony of 2 million people into a vector cube. Then I crushed it with my bare hands. All in the days work I guess. But you, let me guess. Consider you're sitting in a warp proof cell, and two armed guards since you came in... That leads me to believe that you've upset someone of high power. My guess is someone apart of the Time council. Can't be a portal hopper cause those usually end up being destroyed upon sight. Nobody here likes those. So if I were you I'd keep that to myself. There's 6 floors here, ground floor and -1 to -5 . -5 is for those special select awaiting death row, -4 ain't that bad. Just can roam outside the floor. Including us two, there's 10 inmates on this floor. Oh! lastly the names -01001101 01101111 01110011 01100101 01110011- ... Sorry you probably don't speak that. You can just call me N."

    You tell them your name and they look at you puzzled. "Quite a name a guess. I have no idea why your parents decided on that, but I guess it suits you. Should add a 1 to your name though. Or a 0, yeah. That'll give some pizzazz."

    "Well it's just about time for you to meet the gang. Don't worry, you'll be safe with me."A large buzz sounded and opened the cells. A glowing line formed showing you the way. A computer automated voice then said "To avoid getting a controlled shock, please have one foot remain on the line at all times." Proceeding on the light, it was time to meet these other inmates. The lines all came to this large circle dome, upon entering, you could walk around freely. All inmates had white coveralls on and lines on the back. One had one, one had 10. You asked N about the lines. They said that they represented the the order of threat and power. 1 being the "top dog", 10 being the low. (You , despite just arriving, somehow managed number 4.) N spoke. "Listen, you don't have to tell me what you did but, but I advise you, don't let any of the others know. In here, trust isn't real. You're lucky I like your personality cause otherwise you wouldn't of lasted one day."

     You stepped into the circle after N. Everyone immediately looked over. The stare and glances were cold and frightening. Then one popped up from behind. "Hey there buddy. Like disco? I got some sick moves I'd love to show someone new. Passing you a drink. N pushed the drink away. "Wilford, listen they just arrived and are already scared enough. If you didn't catch that, this is Wilford. One of your type. He can be a little bit of a weird one, but for the most part, he's a fun guy. It may not look like it but he's number 2 round here. Still can't figure that one out."

    Moving on, N introduced you to a couple of other faces. Botch, Kinder, and Flicker to name a few. (These were the able to spell names.) N finished off by introducing you to the number 3 spot, LIVIL. The name peculiar in itself was just the tip of the iceberg. "This man right here single handily broke 5 inmates out of floor -3. He's the only survivor. They moved him to higher security cause he knows things others don't. If you got an questions, this is the guy to talk to alright?"

     It didn't look like anything bad was gonna happen to you until it happened. Somehow, Wilford pulled a gun out of thin air and shot at you. Before it had a chance to hit though, N caught it in his hand. Your jaw dropped open. N yelled towards Wilford, "What the hell is wrong with you! Ya trying to hurt them?"

"Well not exactly. You see I thought I saw a bee."

" A BEE?! Are you drinking a bit too much again Wilford?"

"Maybe... don't worry you know I wouldn't harm a fly. I still would love to hit the dance floor with them. Cmon N! Just a little bit a disco date?

     "No now put that away before the guard catches you with that! Sorry there. I did tell you Wilford was quite the character didn't I. Let's head back to the cells the days almost over. I bet you'll be having a visitor tomorrow. The Warden always fancies meeting the new -4 floor crew.