The Plan

Darkness filled the entire room. It was extremely hard to make out anything. There were very  few lights on the floor and they were all on the opposite side.

"Follow me, there's a dark maze here that prevents unknowing people from entering or escaping" the Warden grabs your hand and cuffs it with a illuminating ring. It only gave off enough to glow your wrist. Walking through the maze was many noises. It brings back memories of a certain figure chasing you in a invisible maze. About 10 minutes later and hundreds of turns, the end is in sight. Walking toward the few lights, you come to a room with 5 bodies. They were all sitting in the room not moving one single movement. Two of the bodies happened to be those of Unus and Annus. Calling for them was no avail.

"Save your breath, they are under a spell. They are all sitting in circles and have a cuff on their wrists. Only difference is when they are combined, they put the person in a deep sleep. And for an extra measure the only way to get out of the circle is to remove the cuff first. And that can only be done by me. Here I'll show you"

With a wave over both Unus and Annus's hands, the cuffs are gone. One after the other, they then proceed to be kicked backwards out of the circle by the Warden. Unus & Annus are both now awake. "Well it's nice to see you both awake finally, I brought you a visitor. Don't worry about me I'll be here to listen. And if you do choose to make a plan to escape I simply will ignore it. It just so happens to be that I love the chase."

Running toward them you shout with tears "Unus! Annus!"

"Hey, where are we? Don't tell me this is the IDBC?" , Unus stated.

"Yeah about that. You're on the lowest level awaiting sentencing but I have a plan to get you out of here. But I need to know something. How does one do that "transport" trick you do?

Before Unus could speak, Annus covered their mouth. " Listen it's over, there's no way of saving us, you might as well leave here while you still can. You can apologize if you want but we will never forgive you. You let us down. Not even the eye of SCP 11325 could make this any better. Go cry with it. Use that hourglass that got us in this trouble and fill it with both your tears. You know what never mind... there no sense in trying to give you ways to make this better. Just leave."

Tears are rolling down your face as you raise your hand and slap Annus. "I TRIED SO HARD! I didn't want this. REDACTED was too strong. You should of never gave me that hourglass. That slap might of been to test your masochist side but what I say next will test you as you. See you on the OTHER SIDE!" You turn away and walk back the the Warden. "I'd like to leave, they clearly don't have anything else to say to me. They deserve what's coming to them.

"Very we'll just let me put them back into their position." With a snap they had cuffs on and back into the circles immobilized. "Now let's head back to level 4, it's you outside cell time I believe"

Walking back there were tears in your eyes but they were not sad ones, the were happy. Annus knew exactly what was happening and helped you to understand how to fix the hourglass. By fixing it you could teleport them out, assuming you were out and they weren't in those circles that is. After returning back to level 4, you immediately go to the cells where the rest of the floor is waiting to be escorted out to the dome. Getting in line, you start walking behind N. "I need to talk to LIVIL can you come with me?"

" If that's what you truly want, yes but I hope you know what you want." N replied.

Arriving to the room the free area opens and you are now able to roam freely. You walk with N over to LIVIL sitting in the corner talking to Wilford. "It looks like someone needs something from me right? What is it? Are you plotting and escape? Or perhaps you need an item?", LIVIL states in a calm voice.

"I need yours and Wilfords help. I have a plan to get Unus & Annus free but I can't be here during it. In one week at 3am exactly, I need Unus Annus both out of their immobile state. I can do everything else but it's my only problem. Can I leave that up to you?

"I'm sure LIVIL's down for that, but what do we get in return?" Wilford asked.

"You may shoot me" Wilford immediately pulls out the gun and holds it at you. Looking in his eyes, he's struggling to focus. A small bang is heard. It missed, just grazing you. "As much as it sounds like fun I'll pass. Getting down to level 5 is a reward in itself. I have a friend I'd like to see. So don't worry about a thing. You just work on getting out of here, we'll handle the rest okay." Wilford smiled with the moustache raised high. He jumped onto you, squeezing as hard as possible and says "I like this one N. It'll be a shame to see him go." You grip as tight as possible back, "Thank you".