Moment Of Truth

Stepping back through to your dimension your friend is awaiting patiently. "How'd it go? Did you save Unus Annus yet? Are they okay?"

     "Not yet I had to take care of some business beforehand. But according to my timer counting down, LIVIL and Wilford should be ready in exactly 5 minutes and 23 seconds. There is not much time to talk. I gotta get back in there. As soon as they are free, REDACTED is going to be notified immediately. I have to take them somewhere close to the spiral staircase. It's the only chance to capture him." Turning back to look at the door, your friend jumps at you for a hug. "Please come back safe. Promise me that."

    " I will, and not just me. I promise. This time.... This time, I'll win" Letting go of each other, turning around, back into the spiralling room of potential danger. Closing the door, and a close of the eyes, you come to a room. One that you've never been in before. A faint entity was standing at the other side of the darkened space. "It took you long enough I've been waiting for you to come back." It was the spirit guardian that had once helped you along earlier.

"Listen there's not much time left, I need a space to help Unus Annus. How far away is the room with the spiral staircase?" You hold up the hourglass to signify you had a plan. The spirit acknowledged. "You're much closer than you think. Turn around." Turning around you come for find that the spiral staircase was right behind you, but it was blacked as well as everything else.

"REDACTED knows your plans. It took precautions to ensure justice was served. The power to this room is controlled by entities. If those entities have been detained, their creations in this realm can be rendered useless. However if they can be brought to said creations in time, they can be restored. I'm under great assumption REDACTED already knows of these plans and is most likely already on his way here. So whatever your plan is, I would do it as quick as possible."

You look at the timer you had set for LIVIL and Wilfords escape plan. There was a minute left. Part of you wanted to bring the now but there was no guarantee that Unus Annus were freed yet. You had to trust down to the exact second. There was no room for error.

Am ominous feeling came over you all of a sudden. "Y̴̺̌o̴̟̾u̵̗͛ ̵̙̓j̸̹͠ũ̸͔s̶͓̅t̸̠̿ ̵̝͒c̶̼͛ǫ̸͋u̶̫͌l̶̝͑d̸̎͜ń̶̬'̷̣̓t̴͖͛ ̶̔ͅs̶̢̀ţ̴͝a̵͈̋y̷̡̏ ̴̭͘a̶̙͐w̶͎̔a̴͙̓ỷ̴͚ ̷̻̀c̵̭͛o̸̤̐u̴̺̽l̸̓ͅḏ̷͒ ̴̣̅y̶̺̽ö̵̳u̷̧͝" a distressing whispered voice said behind you. Chilled in every single bone I'm your body, you took a deep breath and turned around. Nothing was there... "I̶̭͝ ̷̫̈ẅ̴̨́i̶̮̓l̸̩͘ĺ̷̥ ̷̺̓n̸͚͂ǒ̷͍t̸̡̛ ̴͙̇l̵̤͌e̶̛̹ṱ̷̆ ̵̭̐y̵̨͗o̴̧̓u̷̖̓ ̵̪̕r̶̜͠u̶̞̓i̴̪̇n̵̹̕ ̵̦̈e̷̬͝v̸̠̄e̵̝̊r̶̪̿y̶͕̌t̴͇̀h̸̲͛į̸̛n̸̪̑g̶̠̀ ̸̻̏I̷̝̓ ̴̼͗w̷̬̽o̸̞̎r̴̦̿k̶̦̑é̴̬d̵̞̾ ̸̮͂s̴͍͝o̸̺͠ ̴̥́h̴̼̄à̸͉r̶̥͂d̸̦͛ ̸̫̓f̶̲̑o̵̠͆r̶̖̕.̶̫̽ ̵̫̾" Without hesitation, you ran towards the staircase, however it was already waiting. "Y̶͗͜o̵̜͌u̶͇̔ ̷͔͛t̴͖͂ì̵̫m̶͕͒e̴̞͋ ̸̡́i̷͇͛s̵̢̍ ̷̲̽ṉ̵̑ĕ̵̲a̷̝̋r̵̛͖l̸̡̒ỵ̵́ ̷͍̈ư̵͕p̷͎̎.̷͆ͅ ̴̖̏Y̵͙͠o̴̻̊u̶̞͠ ̸̱̿h̶̥̔a̸̙̓d̶̟͠ ̵̖͝s̵͜͝o̴͎͛ ̸̨̀m̴̰̂ủ̴͔c̶̫̀h̵̺̚ ̷̼́p̴̨͝o̷͕̿t̷̛͉ẻ̴͎n̶͖͋t̴̕ͅi̷̻̿a̸͎͆l̷̠̂ ̷̭̎i̵̩͛ņ̸̏ ̷̱̀y̴̹͛o̶̹̿ṵ̸̑r̵͉̃ ̷̭͗ẅ̶͈́o̶̼͝r̷̜͐l̴̲͠ḏ̸̋.̸̧͂ ̶͍͠Ñ̶̩o̸̰͌w̶̦̿ ̸̠͠b̶̫̅ë̴̪́ ̶̲͋a̴̩͊ ̴̨̆g̷͙̍o̴̹͛o̴̩͐ď̷͙ ̸͇͌p̷̻̑e̷̿͜r̴̺̔s̷̻̐ö̶̖́n̸̘̕ ̶̦̓a̴̛̟ṅ̵̟d̸̫͘ ̸̪̃W̴͚̐Ả̴͚L̶̒ͅK̴̳̀ ̶̛̻Ă̴̘W̵͛ͅA̶̯̐Ÿ̴̞́". Looking down at the timer there is ten seconds left.

"I can only assume it's you REDACTED, however if that is so, you know I can't walk away. I promised that I would help them. I promised I'd keep them alive. I promised to people they would see them again. You are not gonna stop me from doing this. You have your job, I have mine." You grab the hourglass firmly and crushed it the moment the timer hit zero. In that exact moment Unus Annus appeared behind you. Their hands reach out to both your shoulders.

"I see you understood. Thank you.This is far from over though.", Annus said.
"Don't worry we know what to do. Just keep your focus on REDACTED." Unus calmly voiced.

"Listen here REDACTED this is gonna play out in two ways. One, you concede and let Unus Annus live freely, and clear all charges. Or two, You'll find yourself stuck here and I'll take Unus and Annus with me, leaving you behind. How does that sound to you?"

"Î̸͈'̸̫̏l̴̗͐l̷̼̔ ̴̖́t̶͌ͅa̴͉̿k̷̭͋e̵͉͝ ̸̱̃t̵̤͒h̴̲̽ȅ̶̘ ̷̠͂t̵͓̍h̵̙̓i̷̺̕r̶̡͝d̵̞̏ ̶͈̎o̶̝͘p̷̩͌t̴͋͜ĩ̷̝ö̴̜ṋ̵́.̵̙̏ ̴͕̈́Ţ̶͘h̴̙̒ẽ̶͕ ̸̻̓o̷̹͝n̸̳͆e̵̻̕ ̴̼͝w̸̢̿h̵̙̏e̸͖͝r̵̭̕e̷̜̾ ̸͓͛ṱ̷́ḫ̷̀ḙ̷̋ ̵̨͆o̷̺̾ṅ̸͜l̷̡̑y̴̙͌ ̷͇͐ǫ̷̌n̴͕͝e̸͎͑ ̶̦̓t̵̺̓h̸̜̀ȧ̶̡t̷̫̓ ̵̪͠w̶͕̌a̵͎̎l̵͈̉k̷̡͋s̶̠͠ ̴̣̏ä̸̘w̸̳͌ą̴̂y̴͔͌ ̴̠͐f̴̦͊ŕ̶̹o̶̗̓m̸͙͘ ̸͓͝t̸̏ͅh̵̡̏ĩ̷̦s̸̹̏ ̷̦̉i̴̬̎s̵̹͂ ̴̬̉m̶̩̊e̷͓̿.̷̣̀ ̵̼̓G̸̜̕o̶̝̐ȍ̵̱d̶̬͂ ̸̲̀l̵̯̓u̵̓ͅc̴̢̔k̷̻͝ ̶͆ͅy̸̥͛o̶͔͗u̸͙͛r̸͕̾ ̸̤̔b̸͙̃r̶̺͑ä̵͉́t̵̼̓.̴̓ͅ ̸̬̚Y̵̨͂ó̵͕u̴̼͠'̷̟͘r̴̜͌e̷͔̎ ̷̪̒g̴̻̊ö̴ͅn̷̥̿n̷̅ͅá̷̩ ̵̊ͅǹ̷̼ẽ̷̞e̷̻͠d̶̞̃ ̵͓͗i̸̛̗t̸̥͠.̴̪̈́"

Unum Annumजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें