Darcy comes skipping to me with Tara locking up behind her "Nick I just need to get her booster seat " she goes to her car and brings the booster seat back with her.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Darcy's booster seat 

I put the seat in next to Charlie who isn't paying attention to what's going on around him "hi CHARLIE!" Darcy shouts getting sat in her seat Charlie whines but whispers 'hi' I get back in the drivers seat as Tara gets in next to me , she looks back and waves to Charlie "hi Charlie " she calmly says and then looks at Darcy "Darcy please don't shout " Darcy pouts and I snicker .

About halfway there Charlie lets out a cry as Darcy giggles Tara looks back since I'm keeping my eyes on the road "Darcy why would you do that!" "It funny" when we get to a red light I look back , Charlie is still crying and they both have apple sauce over there faces "Charlie it's okay, you're fine " I try and calm him down but no luck.I'll clean Charlie when we get there " so darcy what happened " I question while driving "I squeeze it " "Why darcy !?" Tara buts in "because I bored " .

We get to the park Tara unbuckles darcy and takes her to the toilet to get clean I get Charlie's stroller and bag  out of the boot "sorry Charlie" I quickly wipe his face which makes him squirm while silently crying , I pick him out of the car seat and hold him to my chest bouncing him "shh char " as he calms down Darcy comes out holding Tara's hand frowning then letting go and running to me "she's mad" I look at Tara and she shakes her head.

Once Darcy lets go of my legs I place Charlie in his stroller "okay ready?" "Ready " "READY READY ready!".

Darcy runs to the playground "DARCE ! You're going to trip slow down " I laugh and push Charlie over to a picnic table "Charlie do you want to go and play with darcy ?" He hesitates but nods I pick him up and take him to where darcy is playing "darcy can Charlie play with you " "yay Charlie " I place Charlie down on his feet he wobbles a bit but catches his balance darcy takes his hand and they run over to the slide.

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%

They've been playing tag for about 20 minutes they seem to be having fun until Darcy runs up to me and Tara in a panic "what's wrong darce?" Tara strokes her head "Charlie fell" I get up "Darcy where is he ? " "follow !" We follow Darcy to the swings to see a  distressed Charlie crying on the floor making grabby hands to me "come here Charlie "I pick him up he wipes his nose on my shirt great "Darcy did you see what happened?" She looks down at her feet "I-I Push to high " I'm pretty sure she's talking about the swing "okay thank you for telling me " "darce did Charlie ask to be pushed on the swing " Tara lifts her head up and she nods "Darcy do you think your in trouble?" She nods again "Darcy don't worry you're not in trouble , Charlie knows he's not allowed on the big swing " "okay".

We go back to the picnic table "does anyone want ice cream?" Tara asks "I'm fine thanks " she smiles and asks Darcy "ice cream!?" "Haha yes " they walk to a little cafe a few minutes away , I check the Time on my phone it's half four which means it's Charlie's nap time "char do you need changing?" He nods and I walk to the family toilet with Charlie and my bag in my arms , I lock door and place Charlie down on the changing table not before I wiped it down though.

Babi charजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें