Still, JK ignores his daughter and tells Woojin in an orderly voice, "Let's go! You have to confess in front of everyone that you have wrongly accused Yn."

He took a step back and said in a frightened voice, "I can't do this at all, and not right now--"

Jk slowly moved towards him in anger and said to him through clenched teeth, "Do you think I've been joking in front of you for so long?" JK asked while mocking him, "Hmm? Answer me, you lier boy!" He added it in a shouting voice.

Woojin looks at him with tears in his eyes, as if his words or something bother him.

"Sir! Please don't do this; the school principal will tell this to my brother; his condition is not good right now; he will get worried and angry after hearing this." He begged for some mercy.

"No! You deserve punishment. Let your brother also know how you falsely accuse others to save yourself." He said in his voice harshly, as if in case Woojin felt embarrassed.

"Sir, I had forbidden her that time; let's don't fight; we would solve the matter peacefully, but she did not agree, and because of that, I am in trouble even today." Woojin said this while sobbing.

"It is not because of her that you are in trouble today; it's because you are also an equal partner and deserving person in this fight because I know this much that she always stays away from such matters." JK answers in a warning voice.

"Sir, please do not tell the matter of accusation to the principal because he will tell my brother, and my brother will be angry with me and embarrassed by my actions." He said it in an embarrassing voice.

"So what do you think about the wrong accusations you have made against Yn? I feel proud of her."

Jk added in a regging voice while shouting, "If I had not considered this matter carefully, then by mistake I and the principal would have punished this girl because of false allegations."

"Sir, please don't tell my brother; please forgive me this time." Woojin said it in a cracked voice while crying.

JK has seen him cry like this for the first time

JK has seen him cry like this for the first time. He feels pity for the little teenage boy. Seeing him flow tears, he tries to find a middle path and asks him in a soft voice but strictly.

"Why did you make such a huge false allegation that could implicate an innocent person?"

Woojin told the truth while crying in pain: "I didn't want to get into trouble! Because I know the condition of my brother, but Yn did not listen to me because she just started the fight so that my brother does not get angry at me, I defended myself by declaring myself innocent to everyone, and I told them that."

"Woojin, this does not mean that you will do this to her, and by trapping her in the web of false allegations, you deserve punishment for that action, so come on and tell the truth to everyone; I will try to ensure that they will not involve your brother." Jk told him while making him understand it sternly but with a little pity.

He added in an angry voice, "But this is just for now; later, when your brother's health gets better, I will tell him my own about both incidents, first this thing and then the other one thing about which you took the warning lightly."

Woojin is afraid to argue with Jk now because he can see how Jk is now going beyond his anger tolerance.

"Okay, but you won't let your brother know about this false accusation for now, right?" He asked JK in his scared voice for his humor.

"I won't let him know for now!" JK consoled her in a slightly angry voice.

In this whole matter, Yn is just silently standing in a corner and listening to everything while sobbing with sad eyes. She is happy with the satisfaction that now her appa knows the truth, so he will not be too angry, but she is worried that he will be angry because of the fight matter.

[AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE]

"Woojin, I didn't expect you to implicate an innocent girl in this false accusation." The principle said it in a disappointed voice. "Even if your brother can't come here, call him and tell him about your actions, and tell him that you have been suspended from school for a week."

"Sir, please don't do this; the exam is near, and if I get suspended, then my brother will be very angry. Please! I will not do this again. JK sir! Tell me, you said that you would handle the matter." Woojin said it in a panic while sobbing.

Woojin asks for help while gesturing to Jk, who is standing quietly with Yn next to him.

Ignoring his words, the principal said in a harsh tone, "And Yn! you too are suspended for 3 days for spreading violence by breaking school rules."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

Question:~

1. DO YOU THINK JK WILL HELP WOOJIN? WHAT, EXACTLY, DOES WOOJIN DESERVE?

How was the chapter? Let me know in the comments section. I hope you will stay connected with my story until the next chapter or upcoming chapters.

Are you reading the story? If yes, then let me know through notification about your feedback.