Chapter 20

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

                                           So that in the future
                              I can meet you again with a smile

                                         ┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Recalling your interaction with the matriarch of Sisley, you grinned contentedly

Recalling your interaction with the matriarch of Sisley, you grinned contentedly. When you were shown around Mrs. Isabella D'Ornano's residence by her assistant, Chloé, you were astounded by the opulence and Parisian style of her home. Her manner was extremely kind and welcoming.

Her stores, located in the most prestigious areas of Paris, were the destinations of your morning excursions. After that, the matriarch offered you to go with her to Paris Fashion Week, so you went to have a quick lunch with Chloé. Something like this had never happened to you before.

Once she called design houses to her premises so they could outfit you in the clothes of your choosing, her team of stylists and make-up artists took you under their wing.

It was overwhelming how fortunate you were. The afternoon of the event was set aside. You look so good together, you and Chloé. You opted for an exquisite black and white sleeveless classic dress, paired with black shoes and stockings.

You wore a headband-like braid with a white flower clip in it, a traditional hairdo designed by the personal hairstylist of the Matriachs. Long satin gloves in black completed your ensemble. It made you feel really wealthy. Before the driver took you to the event, you wanted photographs of the three of you, you urged Chloé to take a lot of them.Sisley beauty will sponsor the event.

You were taken aback by the volume of press that was there since you had to take pictures with the billionaire. She arranged for you to meet some of her high-ranking friends. You are eager to inform Jihyo that you may be able to expand your clientele as a consultant for Moonflower.

Next to her was a popular place near the attractive matriarch. The media was speculating about your attendance with the  big celebrity, so you could sense their intrigue.