Chapter 6

But I won't forget
Burned into the back of my mind like a tattoo

A couple of sleepless nights had a real toll on Jungkooks mentality

A couple of sleepless nights had a real toll on Jungkooks mentality. He couldn't forget the shock, melancholy and pain he saw in his ex-girlfriends' eyes. When they stood so close to each other, old feelings wanted to emerge like a monster ready to devour. He dreamt about her, her emotionless face trying to suppress the deep hurt he inflicted on her. It didn't make him feel. Satisfied.

He wanted her to experience the pain he experienced when she blatantly cheated on him and stole money from his mother. How long has she hidden a devious nature/They had been dating for almost two years in college. How much he missed her after the betrayal. He wanted to forget about her, but the pain in his heart left a big hole.

However, his mother was livid because of everything he went through for her. He even wanted to marry her by eloping. He was so young and madly in love with her. He planned everything to surprise her with the news, but his family found out.

After the break up he couldn't move on for a long time physically and emotionally. Still, when he saw how well she adapted and how happy she was without him, he became vengeful, and since then, it was like he had every opportunity to hurt her so that she must feel what she did to him, and he wanted to let her feel the same pain he went through.

Sullia never gave up hope and pursued him persistently, and his mother adored her. They began dating a few months later, although he knows that his somewhat calm attitude toward romance irritates her greatly. She longs for him to love her sincerely, but he cannot open up to her in his heart.

Bangtan will spend the weekend on Seokjin- Hyung's yacht. He purchased it a few weeks ago and has now arranged that every Bangtan member would be ready to spend time unwinding with their significant others on his pleasure yacht. Seokjin assured that all members would be present to rekindle their brotherhood.

Jungkook smiled as he climbed into his new flashy Bugatti sportscar. Even Seokjin considered his twin sister and offered to join him on the yacht while her husband was abroad at a conference in Prague. Kwan is currently staying with his grandmother. His hyungs had to take time out of their busy schedules to join in the short getaway. Sullia is also invited, as is Jungkook.