Chapter 19

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

I'll wait for you, let's start over

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

The following morning, Jungkook was extremely rested

The following morning, Jungkook was extremely rested.He slept quite soundly.

The previous day, he attended the Conference and even met a few new acquaintances and possible clients. Looking into the room's full-length mirror, he smirked to himself. He was dressed in all-black, with his hair styled backwards. He is well aware of how attractive he looked.

The French bells were giving him all kinds of craving looks when he went out for drinks with a possible prospective client last night. Very elegant women practically forgot their virtue when they brought him expensive bottles of wine, which his client in Dubai was happily savoring. The overly eager women who wanted to latch on on were not worth his attention... they were like a virus.

He was eager to unwind after the demanding two-day conference and spend his final few days with his grandma, who was staying in the same hotel as him.

He snorts when he remembers his domineering but spirited granny. It's amazing how closely they are bonded. His grandfather, as well as her late only son, shared the same facial traits.

He'll be having breakfast on the terrace this morning with his grandmother, in her presidential suite.

She will only stay for an additional two days before he follows her to her mansion in Mersailles. His male PA will go back to Seoul and complete some of his work-related tasks there. Jungkook felt relieved that he will be out of office, away from his Eomma and Sullia who already tried to sat a date for the wedding. He scoffed, nobody will force him to get married so soon. His main priority is to make sure his sister is mentally healed. The divorce took a heavy toll on her emotionally.

His ex- brother-in-law already let his mistress moved into his new apartment. He felt like killing that sly fox from hurting his timid and sensitive sister like that. Eunjin look more stressed than usual even if she and his little nephew moved to start afresh in Ulsan. Working from home might be the best for her to forget and to be free from his mothers' scrutiny. Perhaps he can persuade her to take a much-needed visit to France where she and Kwan can visit his grandma.

It's strange that he doesn't understand why he felt such elation. He typically feels worn-out out after traveling every branch of their company globally, but today he appeared rejuvenated. He ascribed it to getting a good night's sleep, a two-day conference that went well, and the fact that the rest of the day would be spent with an Elite acquaintance.

His grandmother's devoted PA greeted him warmly as he entered their suite. She will go back to the Villa and interact with his grandmother's publishers there.