Chapter 13

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

I'm ready to let go (Hoo, hoo, hoo)

I'm ready to let go (Hoo, hoo)

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛    

Jungkook sighed deeply, pulled himself together, and dashed to his car, which was parked a little further away

Jungkook sighed deeply, pulled himself together, and dashed to his car, which was parked a little further away. He walked slowly into the coffee shop after opening his door and retrieving his iPad tablet. He could hear laughter coming from the VIP room, where Taehyung and Jimin were seated with their food.

He pretended to be on his phone, looking down at his iPad. When he arrived, the group looked at him with curiosity, as well as relief that he wasn't causing trouble for Jenna.

He smiled at them as he closed his phone and iPad cover and took a seat.

"Oh, you did!" exclaimed Jung Suk. "Gukie, excuse me while I notify the kitchen to bring you your  brunch...Jimin, please keep that thought," he exclaimed to Jimin." I'm curious about your trip to Australia...it sounds hilarious."

Jungkook took a seat and looked at his two young men with interest. "What was the deal?"

"Did you confront Jenna?" Tae Hyung asked, his eyes narrowing. He was concerned by Jungkook's calm demeanor.

"No," Jungkook shook his head. "What's the point? I'm done with her... she's a relic of the past." However, a small crack in his voice betrayed him. By no means is he over her. When he saw her again, the pain in his heart returned. He just can't get over how cruelly she affected him.

Jimin snorts, and his brows were wrinkled. "When you saw her with the handsome Mr. Lee Jung-suk, you looked as if you could kill her."

"I don't care about their alleged relationship," Jungkook said dismissively. "She isn't worth it. If Jung-Suk is attracted to her, he will lose more than just his heart! Can we just change the subject? I don't want to lose my appetite thinking about that witch!"