Chapter 18

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

At first every day is like that

Beyond the tears hidden in the rain

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

You got up with a bounce in your step since you're traveling first class to Paris today

You got up with a bounce in your step since you're traveling first class to Paris today. The DOrnanos arranged for you to fly first class on Air France's Le Premier. When you get there, you will be welcomed by an allocated driver and one of their trusted personal assistants. Your team was ecstatic about the treatment you were about to experience.

You can't wait to visit the charming "City of Lights." Ms. Isabella even informed you that Air France is also the home of the Sisely Spa brand and that as a welcome present, their PA will drive you to the airport Sisely Spa. You were pleasantly surprised to learn that you will be working with an internationally recognized brand.

Sisely Cosmetics' CEO, Isabella DOrnano, called you the day before to express their excitement about cooperating with your company, Moonflower. You and your team work relentlessly on the most visible marketing idea that will assist the French Sisely beauty brand in gaining a stronger presence in the Asian market.

Jihyo was overjoyed when Moonflower received a large advance payment. Your life is beginning to improve. You and Jong-Suk went on your long-overdue dinner date, and after your unexpected kiss in his office, he officially asked you to be his girlfriend, but you weren't ready. What's more, his coffee shop did exceptionally well following the commercial.

You want to embark on this new relationship so badly, yet you're afraid of getting hurt by love. Your heart isn't ready to forgive and forget just yet. You are terrified of engaging in another romantic relationship. It's been over three years, yet you still can't let go.

Your heart is still shattered, and having the guts to fall again is out of the question. Jong-suk is attractive, tranquil, and prosperous. You like him, but you can't lead him on if you aren't ready to love again, and he, too, has experienced heartbreak.