Chapter 9

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Before we say goodbye, let go.

But I'm lost in the maze of my heart.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

The next few days were spent packing stuff by you and your sister

The next few days were spent packing stuff by you and your sister. When you didn't respond to Lalisa's texts, she called you multiple times. You called it a day after giving her the final details on the Jeon account.

You're exhausted, and you and Jihyo were preoccupied with preparing for your move to Ulsan. You'll want to get settled in your apartment before getting ready for work. Jihyo was focused on making all of the essential preparations for your boxes.

You went to the storage facility to get the belongings that you had put in storage after losing your apartment. Fortunately, it will match your decor. Jihyo, your sister, was stern with Yang when she told him to look after their daughter for the week. Your young niece was ecstatic to visit her dad. Jihyo informed the school that she would be busy assisting her sister with the relocation, while Yang would be in charge of getting his daughter to and from school. It is past time for her to start living her own life. He was taken aback by your sisters' attitude. You were so impressed with her.

She was also working on organizing your financial systems. You dropped by Rose's house and handed her some sweet gifts for your goddaughter. She had a striking resemblance to Rose in looks. After an hour of visitation, you kiss Rose on the cheek and walk away. Her hubby was serving you delectable snacks. Rose was disappointed that you had to leave, but she was even more surprised that you chose Ulsan over Seoul.

She was ecstatic, and you were only disappointed that she wouldn't be able to join you because she and her husband had already located and bought a property close to Linx Advertising. You congratulate her on her accomplishments.

You run into Lalisa on your way out, and her eyes widen as she sees you. She was taken aback when you nodded and followed a stoic Jihyo to the car. Lalisa takes a massive gulp as she realizes she has lost her best friend.