Shiny.....

Now when Duke Matteo Everfrost said come in he wasn't expecting much as it could only be a few people. So when he glance up and saw his eldest son he considered that a matter of course. His eldest visited frequently and sometimes randomly so he wasn't really surprised when he just popped up he was always prepared.

What he wasn't prepared for however was his youngest child in his eldest child hand hanging from the scruff of his collared shirt. The Duke stared blinked closed his eyes and sighed. He nodded once and opened his eyes again.

"Sit?" He said gesturing to the couches in his sitting area.

Ian nodded and walked to the couch he sat down and the sat his little brother down on his lap reaching for the many cakes the Duke always had prepared since Ian had a sweet tooth. He took a fork and this time took a piece of a chocolate mousse cake topped with dark berries and dusted with powdered sugar(😮‍💨).

He brought the fork up to Xander's mouth and he automatically opened taking the fork in humming softly kicking his little feet happily. Xander loved sweets he loved a lot of things but he was always so tired he never got it himself. In his old world his family and close friends knew his preferences and he was spoiled something rotten so they gave it to him and he considered it a matter of course.

So he didn't find it weird that his other brother would give him the same treatment it was something he grew accustomed to even in his old family so he took it in stride, if his new family wanted to be his family he would let them even if he didn't say it he missed having family.

Xander opened his mouth each time his elder brother brought the fork to his mouth his had something of a bottomless pit of a stomach when it came to food he enjoyed especially sweets he just couldn't be bothered if he was feeding himself.

Humming happily when he tasted a new softer cake hit his palate his little feet kicked at a more frequent sway. This cake was was a chestnut cake he was a slut for chestnut sweets especially when it was dusted in roasted chestnut pieces. (Me I'm talking about me😌)

Glancing at the table now he saw it was more than one chestnut dessert on the table and he willed himself to remember to tell his brother what he wanted when he finished feeding him this one, it was very good.

He saw his brother bringing the last piece to his mouth and opened it waiting for it to come to his mouth. Just as he was prepared to close his mouth around the fork it stopped a few inches from his mouth he blinked a few times make a displeased sound at the back of his throat.

He pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows the picture of unhappy and glanced at his big brother. He was met with his older brother already looking at him expression as blank as it was before eyes the only telling thing of his amusent.

"Give" his soft voice laced with displeasure.

His older brother tilted his head as if thinking about it. Then he brought his other hand to his tiny brothers face and poked in between his furrowed eyebrows. "Smile.." the equally soft but deep comforting voice said.

Xander pouted he was used to these requests every now and then from his family to get what he wanted he wasn't above it, he was actually quite shameless.

So he relaxed his face and smiled sweetly to his elder brother and brought one of his tiny hands to point to the fork and the other to grip his brothers shirt. He even threw in a sweet soft and sticky "please" while blinking slowly.

He heard a faint this somewhere in the room but he kept his attention on his brother.

Ian blinked and then a devastatingly handsome smile broke out on his face and he chuckled softly. He nodded and brought the fork to his tiny brothers mouth enjoying the happy expression and sound he made as he resumed kicking his feet.

Xander was just about to point to the other chestnut delicacy on the table when he heard a soft but firm "Ahem" he turned to look for it suddenly reminded of the soft this he heard earlier and whose office he was currently in.

Turning over he was met with the curious state of his "fathers". He tilted his head and they held eye contact for 10 seconds, he counted. Before he slowly started to turn his head away to look at his older brother pulling at his shirt softly and pointing to the chocolate chestnut truffle. "I want that one" he said softly.

His brothers lip twitched before he nodded and reached for the plate with the chocolate chestnut truffle going to break a piece of with the fork before they were once again interrupted with a still soft but firmer "ahem".

Xander was once again displeased as he stared at the broken piece laying on top of the for which was still on the plate away from his currently empty mouth.

He sighed softly and looked at it forlornly as he glanced aggrievedly to the Duke which was quiet cute because even as he showed expressions he still seemed tired but that just enhanced the Aggrievance by ten.

The Duke coughed softly as those sad eyes looked at him looking particularly aggrieved as if he bullies him terribly. He looked a bit guilty he didn't mean to make his littlest sad he was just surprised and confused Xander didn't spend time with his elder brother and he spent as little time as possible within the sight of the Duke so it's not his fault he was a little caught of guard and confused.

Still as the tiny cute squishy face faces him with his golden slit cat eyes stared at him glassily he felt extremely guilty. "U-uhm don't be sad, what do you want Hmm? Tell papa he will get it for you,promise"

The Duke was used to spoiling his kids although this eldest wasn't as bad as his youngest he still never had them wanting. So he wasn't above pleasing his baby with toys sweets jewelry or clothes.

He sat and waited patiently and looked as the little red nose sniffed softly and the cute golden slit eyes blinked tears onto their lashes and couldn't help but coo softly.

"I want that" Xander said softly pointing to the shiny but beautiful ornament he knows at least from the novels and mangas he's read before what that ornament could be and depending on his papas reaction he can tell how much leeway he could get with him.

That didn't mean he didn't want the shiny beautiful piece he loved shiny things he often had them or wore pretty things he didn't over do it and even when did wear a lot of shiny things he was told it just made him more beautiful, he wasn't oblivious he knows he's beautiful but he finds it just a matter of course.

So blindly wetly at his papa he sniffed pitifully for good measure and said "please papa?"

And as he saw the defense shatter in both his papa and his elder brother he knew he had them both wrapped around his finger.

The Duke let out a rough breath and nodded weakly "yeah, yeah take it sweet" he said softly dragging his hand down his face. Xander went to stand and grab it but he was carried there gently and his older brother put it in his hand.

"Don't break it, and I might need to use it a few times but I promise you'll get it back ok?" He said and he saw his papa nod. Xander was a fair person so he blinked and sniffed before yawning softly and nodded "ok..." he said sweetly.

————————————————————————

Bam there you go babes ion know if I made that hour deadline but there BabyOtaku23