Emotions...

Elijah looked down at the little creature who was sleepy peacefully after causing his emotions to go haywire like they are now. He thought back to what the little one had just said  'somebody who would care for him while I was away,he said?' Don't make him laugh nobody would be able to take care of the little one how he wanted to be cared for other than him 'he's already got a person in mind?' Everytime Elijah thought about it it made his blood boil hotter than it ever had before.

He knew the little one hardly allowed other to touch him he barely conversed with others if it wasn't mandatory and he was emotionally hard to get close to..... so who the fuck is he talking about. WHO was going to hold the little one while he was away... who was going to dress him feed him bathe him and praises him as he did while he was gone.

His eyes narrowed on the little creature resting in his makeshift nest, he calmed his nerves and kneeled making himself eye level with the sleeping kitten whose guard wasn't even remotely up, which made him feel a little odd in his chest. He reached his hand slowly towards his little one and strokes his hair softly trailing down to cup his cheek stroking under his eye with his finger softly. He eyes flashed with something intense something he himself didn't know of but one thing he knew for certain he was not letting his little one be cared for by someone other than him.

He'd be damned if he let that happen. He exhaled softly, he would let the little one sleep for now but they would be speaking again he wasn't going anywhere he didn't know why he was acting like this but something told him he'd regret it if he didn't pursue the odd feeling so he would.

Time skip to the next day

Xander woke up feeling a bit refreshed he noticed Elijah wasn't there and he felt a bit hurt that he left without at least saying bye bye. He cleared his thoughts not knowing the butler was still there and was watching him closely, xander sleepily and lazily walked down the halls he was a bit off balanced he just wanted to sleep not walk down these god forsaken walls he cried internally at his suffering. Just a bit more he coaxed himself, once we make it there you can relax he finished. And so he made it to his destination.

Xander looked at the door blank faces and knocked softly, to his surprise it opened showing an unfamiliar but familia enough face. He had to tilt his head back to see the person fully which was causing him a bit of neck pain, he blinked once.... Then twice he opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a yawn. The person in front of him just watched in amusement he knew what the young master was there for but he thought he'd let the small person say what he wanted himself he'd found it cute. He didn't think the small thing would listen to what he'd said but seeing him here he must have said something a bit reasonable.

To be completely honest hed just said it because he was jealous he'd seen how the little person only allowed that butler to touch him and he'd seen how he acted like a little house kitten towards him while not sparing any other the time of day. It didn't take long for him ti figure out his emotions towards the butler so he used the butlers indifference against him, but he didn't expect the little person to listen to him. He wasn't under the impression the small creature liked him.... But he was confident he would have him. His eyes flashed with something foul.

Xander(and Elijah) saw this ofc but he decided to play as if he didn't. He'd given up on trying to speak and was about to just head somewhere to sleep seeing as the man in front of him couldn't and was only causing him neck pains he decided to try again another time. He'd started to walk away when the man looked at him wide eyes surprised the little creature was just leaving after not even having said anything and grab his arm a little rough out if surprise just trying to get him to stop.

Xander hissed loudly in pain the man's grip was to tight, he didn't like this he didn't like him he wanted him to let go. He glanced at the man harshly and was about to say something g that is until the man forcefully picked him up and said with a bit of urgency if you listent closely "hello young master, what's brought you here?" He said holding xander tighter than he'd allow the man.

He glared harshly and his soft voice became colder and scathing "put me down this instant." The man was startled he had heard him speak to Elijah and it was always soft and silky a bit spoiled never like this. He eyes flashed what was so good about that butler what did he have that he didn't?! "Little master... calm down, alright?" He said voice a but forceful but still trying to coax him grip tightening harder.

Xander had enough of this man he didn't like the vibe he gave off or the way he looked and talked to him. Who did he think he was the only reason xander even considered allowing him to be the stand in was because this man had given him the idea of spacing himself away from Elijah to put his feelings to rest. But ti think he'd be so arrogant as to hold him this way and talk to him as if xander tolerated him.

Xander spat in disgust "release me this instant I didn't given you permission to hold me nor did I permit you to speak to me as if we were close, we aren't unhand me you grip is to tight" he bit out eyes narrowing dangerously the air going chillier.

Elijah watched this with mixed emotions one he was mad the man had picked his little one up like that and that he was griping the fragile little creature so tight, two he was shocked that the feisty little creature had claws and fangs, he'd never seen the little one anything but soft and spoiled, voice was always sweet and soft never frosty or scathing like now never had he'd seen the little ones eyes that was always clear and dependent hold any negative emotions let alone a strong one as disgust.

He was about to walk over when the man said something that he couldn't quite hear but seemed to be the last straw for the little one as he slapped the man harder than he'd think xander was capable of. The man had stumbled but didn't release xander he glanced at him harshly and was set in making this little thing his have him be as dependent on him as he was to that butler the man thought bitterly.

Just as he was leaning in to force the little thing to kiss him he was punched harder than he'd ever been cause his grip to loosen but before xander could fall he was snatched by a familiar pair of arms. He subconsciously relaxes looking up he was surprised to see Elijah glaring murderously at the man. "Leave and don't ever let me see you again if I do...  I'll kill you." He said harshly he growled slightly towards the end the man sensing the danger and truth within them words left quickly.

Elijah gazes down on the little one gaze softening but it was still something intense within it. "That's who you were going to have care for you?" He said voice hoarse with something suppressed. "That's who you were going to let touch you?" He said voice sounding with something foreign to him "that's who you were going to allow bathe and feed you?" The man looked like he'd go berserk anytime soon.

Xander had never seen the butler with so much emotions displayed especially ones as vulnerable as he's seeing now. But xander wouldn't give in.... He couldn't this could just be temporary in the moment so he said something that cause the man to snap "It's none of your business who allow to touch me" he said coldly thought not as cold as he spoke to the man he could never direct that voice towards his beloved person but it was enough for the person to react harshly to.

//////_____\||\\|\\\\\\|\\|\||\\__\\||||\—-

The next chapter will be slightly better I hope also sorry for it be so long I didn't know when to stop it and kinda got zoned sooooo yea....

Anyways bye bye I'm working on the next one as I'm typing this moment 😂also sorry for any typos