Not a chapter but pls read

Trailer for a story thought of mine what do you guys think I really wanna know your options incase I'm wasting my time also pls answer the questions below before the due date if I don't have enough votes I might push the date back or drop the idea for now

Maribel's Pov

'Ouch my head hurts' looking around seeing a room so familiar yet so foreign I sat up on the bed I was on confused. 'Somethings not right... I shouldn't be here, no I should be dead.' . I removed the silver silk sheets off of my body which might I add is smaller than it should be. 'Now I'm sure of it somethings out of place this shouldn't be happening but it is.'. I rushed to my vanity mirror and my thoughts were proven right I was back in my old body but still the question is how and why am I back in my younger selfs body when I should be dead. I know me dying wasn't a dream I clearly remember the look in that persons face as they drove the dagger into my heart. Grimacing at the image of the person I thought to be a friends betrayal I cleared my mind and got back onto the current situation.

'Well let's not dwell on this obviously I've been reborn it'd be a waste of time trying to figure out the hows and whys.' I smiled at myself in the mirror suddenly thinking of all the rights I could wrong and all the wrongs I could right... 'oh this is gonna be fun and maybe I can even be with him this lifetime ... well we will see in due time.' I laughed a bit at the thought while adoring a soft gaze while thinking of him unknowingly.

Ok so what's you think?

Should I make this a story or no?

Who is this he and do you guys think it's the ml or me just wanting to add drama ?

Should there be a lot of drama romance wise or have them side by side while face slapping people with a smile on their faces?

Should her family be caring or assholes ?

Depending on what you answered fir the previous question should it be her whole family and a few exceptions that's caring or assholes?

Also I'm thinking of making a few more trailers so you guys can figure which story you want more or it might just be this trailer only the voting in whether this should be created or not will end March the 25th