Understandings.....

Elijah's eyes narrowed he forced his muscles not to tighten more than the little one was used to he didn't want to hurt him. He fixed the person in his grip first holding him tightly on his waist guiding his legs to wrap around his waist and his hands to wrap around his neck.

He gazed in the eyes of the little ones that were once again clear but mixed with something not good but not bad. He called himself but still tightened the grip on him showing him he wouldn't allow any back talk right now, he moved one hand to the little ones head softly griping his hair on the back of his head.

He brought his face closer to his narrowing his eyes slightly voice laced with irritation but also dominance making Xander know better then to refute or argue "stay still, relax and stay quiet until we make it back to your room, do you understand?" Xander just nodded silently and relaxed into the man bonelessly unconsciously following the man's orders, that seems to calm Elijah thought at least for now.

Elijah slightly massaged the back of xanders head were he was cuffing the back of his skull making Xander relax even more "good boy, little one." He cooed softly but his eyes were anything but, he was still pissed but his praise was genuine all the same. Xander preened at the praise but other than that he just relaxed I got he man not moving and not speaking as he was told Elijah said he was a good boy he smiles softly. At that and started unconsciously playing with the older man's nape like he usually did.

Elijah groaned slightly at the action but he just kept walking this time the pace was rushed instead of slow like it usually was. The made it to the room quick enough Elijah entered the room and closed the door behind him locking it instead of going towards the bed as he usually would he went towards the love seat instead. He sat down with the little one still straddling but arched into him more closer. He griped his waist tight and the hand holding the back of his head tightened its grip not painfully though and pulled the little ones head back till they were looking at eachother.

Elijah placed his forehead on the little ones forehead and said with his voice firm "speak...what do you want?" Xander looked into his eyes before looking down seeing how intense the others gaze was.

Elijah wasn't having it though "look at me now and speak, didn't you hear me?" He questioned harshly causing Xander to startle slightly he looked into Elijah's eyes again as he was ordered to and mumbled softly. "Nothing" feeling bad for lying but he didn't want his feelings to be hurt he couldn't handle it if he was rejected by this man.

Elijah didn't appreciate he was being lied to he wasn't an idiot adding everything up till now he knows now that the little one has feelings for him and he reluctantly had to admit he felt the same but he wouldn't allow the little to lie to him no matter how small and he wouldn't allow him to go to others.

Elijah wanted him to understand for them to be together the little one would have to be ok with his possessiveness and domineering behavior. Because once they agreed to be together he'd have to understand he can't escape he'd have to be completely on Elijah and would have to understand he was Elijah's but Elijah was also his.

He moved his hand down from his hand to the back of his neck and wrapped his hands around it. "Don't lie to me" he spat emphasizing each word. Xander stuttered and buffered before submitting to the hand griping his neck and whimpered "I want you..." Elijah was pleased so he massaged the back of his neck slightly and cooed "good boy kitten, what else?" Xander blushed and said softly "I want you to want me as well" Elijah smiles a bit at that and coaxed the little creature to continue.

"I want you to always spoil and indulge in me but not because you find me entertaining but because you actually enjoy it, I want you to care for me like I do for you, to feel for me as strongly as I do for you, to not want or look at anybody and only think of me and touch me...." He said voice becoming hoarse and eyes glossy from suppressing tears. Elijah shivered and leaned down lips brushing against xanders and he mumbled praises "good job kitten, you did so well speaking so well, it was hard for you wasnt it?"

Xander just nodded softly withheld tears falling down his pink cheeks. He was slightly exhausted that was the most he'd ever spoken but he was happy he did Elijah had just praised him again. He was so happy he thought to himself he could live forever happy if Elijah always praised him like this. He was shocked when Elijah said softly "alright.... I'll become yours, I'll take care of you only look at you only care for I'll feel as strongly as I can for you and only you I'll make you completely dependent on me so much so that you'll never be able to leave or live without me I'll tie you down to me and me down to you and never leave your side, are you happy with that little one?"

Xander was sobbing softly at this point his nodded really fast "yes...I'm so happy" he was wetly. Elijah hmm'd and leaned down kissing his tears away coaxing him gently to stop crying. Xander couldn't help it though.

Elijah gripped his chin tightly eyes narrowed as he said with warning "You won't be able to leave me ever, your mine now just as I'm yours no matter how you try to get rid of me I'll never leave you or let you leave me I've never felt this way for anybody so I'm asking you again , are you sure you want this?"

Xander arms around his neck tightened and he leaned bonelessly against his eyes half lidded as he mumbled softly "yes Elijah" and Elijah nodded leaning down and kissing him deeply tongue harshly invading his mouth as he gripped the little ones hair tightly so that he couldn't leave the kiss not that he tried. He released him however when he noticed his eyes limply start to closed as his breathing stuttered.

Xander gasp for air breathing heavily a blush heavy on his face but he didn't move or redit I read he leaned against him again falling asleep on him as the whole day came crashing down on his he didn't even realizes he was this tired. Elijah chuckled softly and kisses his forehead gently walking towards the little makeshift next lowering him toll down into it coaxing the little one back to sleep when he started to stir. He brought and chair near the bed and sat in it the little gripping his hand tightly in his sleep. He found it adorable he smile slightly before leaning down and kissing him softly again whispering a soft "goodnight" leaning back into the chair and falling asleep

////////\\\\\\\\\||||||||||\\\\|||\\\\\\\\\\\\

I hope y'all enjoyed this like the previous
I winged this one as well 😂😂😂 but now that they together things will go back to normal.... A little things may be more domestic and spicy now that they together though

Xander will like before be dependent on Elijah but maybe a little more now that he down have to hind his feelings and Elijah like before Will indulge but more than he did before anyways....

I made these last two longer cause if the long break... I spoiled y'all didn't I 😌😌 praise me

Until next time!!!! Hope y'all enjoyed 💕💕💕💕💕