Magic..

It had roughly been around six days since he'd been in this new body and to say he didn't miss he papa and mama would be a lie but he couldn't really do anything about it he was a practical person when he needed to be and despite the way he acted he was smarter than most people so he knew the chances of him going back to his original world was close to null so he wouldn't depress himself lamenting over spilt milk.

However in his short time here he found out he's in the novel he'd read "to love and to be loved" a cheesy cliche romance novel somebody gave him to read as a past time . He'd found out he was the mini villain of the novel who was destined to die not even 100 pages in . He wasn't going to avoid the heroine or other male leads to increase his chance of survival or some chiche move most novels he read with people in his situation would do. Nor is he going to actively seek out a golden thigh (male leads or person high in power practically untouchable ) or befriend the black lotus heroine.

Honestly that all sounded troublesome and tiring why do that when he could sleep and also his father was the most influential and richest persons in their kingdom second only to if not equal to the king himself. Who could actually touch him if he'd went to his father and who could retaliate if he'd chosen to take matters into his own hands.... Nobody could but the original owner of this body was far to stupid or ambitious to think of such things and actively went after the heroine getting himself killed by the male leads when the heroine turned her back on him.

(can't remember if I made him know he's in the novel already but cut me some slack I started the first chapter around 10 pm something it is now 11:42pm I'm working off of sleep high and spicy rice that was mixed with a lot of good stuff that I stole from my mama)

Anyways Xander knew how to protect himself if need be and he wasn't the least bit ashamed if he had to shed a few crocodile tears to his father or older brother they would both ruine empires if he'd asked them to. He knew how to play his cards well if needed but being the lazy person he was he wouldn't do it unless he deemed it necessary. Interestingly enough Xander found that this world had magic just as it did in the novel and he couldn't wait to test his magical strength though he was lazy he had found himself to taken a strong interest in magic so if he wasn't sleeping or in the arms of he who shall not be named he was studying magic.

Xander found he had an affinity with the ice/water elements plus nature/earth a bit with wind and surprisingly animals tho he'd found that those of feline race flocked to him like bees to pollen when he'd go out in the woods near by at night sometimes when he was sure everyone was sleep.

During these six days when servants saw their young masters surprising new change they couldn't help but want to take care of the boy. But it seemed he had favorites and it was only towards his father and his personal butler Elijah. The little master was like a haughty cat if anybody else woke him in the mornings or tried to change his clothes or bathe and feed him that wasn't Elijah they'd find themselves subjugated to a death stare so lethal they were sure to have night terrors for weeks after. Once they realized this was gonna continue they quickly gave up their pursuits.

Elijah on the other hand found himself in the opposite situation the little one would try to be on his best behavior for the butler but he still acted spoiled and willful. He didn't however go after the butler in a romantic sense -since he knew he'd be the one hurt in the end- he just wanted the butlers attention and occasional praise and though there were still times the butler looked at him in ridicule or slight mockery Xander didn't care since he knew this was his original personality to everybody behind his professional smiles and slightly mocking gaze was a cold person who he was sure wouldn't hesitate to use his heart and feelings till they couldn't be used anymore leaving him broken and most likely unrepairable shielding his heart from any and everybody.

So although he liked this person and claimed him as his in his mind he wouldn't pursue him either....

As Xander thought about this all he was sitting in the bath tub using his magic to make little figurines out of the water. Xander dipped his head into the water looking around the large "bath tub" he was in with him have an affinity toward water and wind he could basically become a mermaid if he wanted to and live in the water only coming out to eat.

Xander let himself sink to the bottom off the tub he closed his eyes to free himself from his emotions. His papa always said water is the best place to free yourself since it's tranquil it will soothe whatever ails you. It's your  best friend whenever you find yourself consumed in emotions. After a few moments Xander opened his eyes liking into the clear blue water hearing the sound of it in his ears making him relax and let go Xander screamed his hardest releasing all his accumulated heartache from his one sided crush. Though since he was under water only air bubbles escaped his mouth his screams silenced by the tranquil water.

Xander found himself feeling a bit better he was about close his eyes again when he was suddenly pulled out of the water. Blinking in surprise he looked at the concerned face of Elijah. 'Oh..' Xander thought to himself 'he must've thought I was drowning.' He continued. He was oddly happy to see the concern on the butlers face seeing as if it was anyone else Elijah would have watched them drown he might've even helped them finish the job if he felt it taking to long.

Looking at the butler a bit more in silence Xander had found that they were closer and his arms were wrapped around the mans neck again. Blinking a few times Xander slid his arms from the mans neck sinking into the water some more to where he chin and arms rested in the ledge of the large bath tub tilting his head a bit to the side so that he could look up to the still slightly startled butler he said softly not wanting to be in the persons presence longer than he needed at the moment which was unusual "I'm sleepy Elijah please take me back to my room."