🦋19🦋

After having their food everyone had some gulab jamuns for dessert. In the resort everyone had a bedroom to themselves. Y/n entered her bedroom, she placed her bag on the coffee table and sat down on the bed. She heaved a sigh of relaxation. She lay herself on the bed and was thinking about her day today. 

It was an exhausting travel. Well, more exhausting for her since she was the one who was driving. 

After wearing her mother's pendent, Y/n drifted into her deep slumber. From tomorrow, they all were going to get very busy. Afterall, Payal's wedding functions were starting from tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY

Y/n woke up to her alarm. She turned it off and yawned. 

" Good Morning Maa" She spoke softly as she looked at the photo inside the locket she had. Y/n got up and got ready to go towards the resort's private dining area for her breakfast. She wore a beautiful kurti. 

Everyone was dressed in their casual outfits

Everyone was dressed in their casual outfits. First time ever, she saw the boys in a casual attire. She sat down in the empty seat between Taehyung and Jungkook. 

Jungkook kept on talking to her, while Y/n answered him. Taehyung was simple eating his breakfast not sparing a glance at anyone but Jungkook and Y/n. His heart felt a slight pang when he saw that Y/n was replying to Jungkook happily. She was not talking to him. 

Shouldn't she talk to me also? She was my friend to begin with... right? It was me who met her first...

Taehyung was having these intrusive thoughts unaware of the fact that similar kinds of intrusive thoughts were dancing in the person's head sitting beside him. 

Why isn't Taehyung speaking anything...? Is he perhaps not well? He might be sick... After a long travel... But, I drove the car... Is he probably mad at me...??

Yeah. You guessed it right. It was Y/n. The whole breakfast table was noisy and chaotic. Love birds holding each other's hands and smiling at each other. A friendship triangle. Chaotic friends. A sleepyhead... A certain perplexed mochi who was did nothing but notice Taehyung, Jungkook, and Y/n.

Jimin kept on looking at Y/n and Taehyung's face. Then he looked at Jungkook. The little bunny seemed very happy while talking to Y/n. A slight blush was easily visible across Jungkook's face. 

After the breakfast, the youngsters gathered near the pool area. They all were planning out everything. It was basically Hoseok, and Namjoon instructing everyone what work they are supposed to do in the roka ceremony which was supposed to be held tomorrow. 

" Y/n, you will start the dance. After you I'll join and then the others. Okay??" 

" Yes Mr. Jung. I am okay with that. But, all these things are supposed to be done after the  ceremony only and during the ceremony. We cannot start the ceremony like that..."

" Y/n haan ya naa mein jawab de deti. Tum bhi kya itna poora samjhane baith gayi" Payal said and Y/n immediately shut her mouth. 
(Y/n answer in short. No need to give these big explanations)

" It's okay babe... Hoba, you continue." Jin spoke, trying to cool down the atmosphere which was tensed. 

" So, the color we planned was brown only right?" Jimin asked nonchalantly oblivious to the fact that someone's eyes widened. 

" WAIT! BROWN?" Payal asked being perplexed. 

"It was supposed to be white right?? Did we miss something?" Jin asked them being totally confused. Taehyung as usual didn't want to be a part of all this so he sat on the corner not being bothered by or bothering anyone. 

" Ani hyung. You absolutely missed nothing. Actually, we did this, so that you guys stand out as the couple. It was our plan" Yoongi said pointing towards himself, Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, and Hobi. 

Y/n and Taehyung were not a part of all this planning. She knew that Payal would have been a bit agitated and upset. Taehyung was always in his own world. 

" Okay. I'll do the extra filming for our socials" Jimin said. 

" @urmsraheja please add @abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz on your instagram. " Jungkook said to Y/n. Y/n immediately nodded and added him. The others also added Y/n. 

The moment Taehyung heard Jungkook's words, his ears perked up. 

Why is she adding everyone? Wasn't she a private person? But why am I thinking all this that too at an inhumane pace? What the hell is wrong with you Taehyung! You have her memories with you... She told you something... Always and forever... You have to remember that...

Taehyung pushed away the intrusive thoughts once again and focused in his phone on the meeting minutes that his secretary had sent to him. He made his official work an escapism for himself. 

The whole day after this was spent by taking care of the preparations. The roka ceremony was a private ceremony. Day after tomorrow the other guests were to arrive. 

Tomorrow was a special day for Payal and Jin. But, will this day spend peacefully or some drama is yet to unfold?

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.