🦋10🦋

Taehyung was in his room, lying on the bed facing the ceiling. He was thinking something deeply. He was having flashes of his earlier conversation with Y/n although she was drunk. It was 4 in the morning, and he had had no sleep after talking to Y/n. At first, he was thinking about his past. After this he kept on thinking about the question that Y/n had asked him. After this, he was repeatedly having flashes of their conversation. 

Every time he remembered the conversation, his heart would race. The moment he remembered Y/n calling him 'Mr. Tae', he kept a hand on his chest and took a deep breathe. This was the first time in 6 years that someone fluttered his heart like this. 

" No... I cannot forget her... She was the one... She is the one and will always be the one... " Taehyung spoke as a lone tear escaped his eyes. 

Everyone in the mansion was sleeping and here was Taehyung who had no traces of sleep. He drank a glass of water and took out his laptop and started working. 

TIME SKIP

Everyone was sitting on the dining table. Y/n came down and sat beside Taehyung as that was the only spot left. 

(this lovely suit was suggested by Shinchan_Tahura )

Y/n wished everyone a good morning. For a brief moment, she had an eye contact with Taehyung. Again, his heart skipped a beat. Her parents did not ask her about last night, but Payal did. Her curiosity was killing her. 

" Y/n did you have fun last night?" 

" Yes Y/n please tell na... We also wanted to go to the club..." Jungkook spoke with a cute pout. 

" Uhmm... Y-Yeah... I had fun last night... The party was g-great" Y/n answered Payal nervously. 

" Papa, aaj raat ko main, Jin aur baaki sare boys club ja sakte hain kya?" 
(Dad, Jin, the other boys and I wanted to go to the club so can we all go?)

" Take Y/n with you as well..." Mrs. Raheja said to which Mr. Raheja agreed. Y/n nervously looked at her parents and then at Payal. Seokjin seemed to notice it so he tried to ease the tension between the sister duo. 

" Uncle, all of us youngsters will go. No one will be left alone. Rest assured" Payal looked at him and he gave her a small nod. 

" Mr. Park, when are you and Mr. Jeon's parents arriving today?" Y/n asked. Jimin ignored her first but then again, she asked him the same question. He again seemed to ignore her. 

" Yahh!! Jimin, Y/n is asking you something!!" Yoongi growled.

" You called me Mr. Park instead of oppa! Why should I answer you! I am Taehyung's older hyung! You should call me oppa!" Jimin intentionally said this but no one noticed this except Jin, Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi. Even Taehyung didn't notice this. 

" I am sorry... Oppa, when are yours and Jungkook Oppa's parents arriving?"

" They will come in the afternoon. So, at that time, me and Jungkook will go by us and pick them up. It's okay"

" It's okay, I'll-"

" He said they will take care of them. Stop bothering us Y/n" Payal spoke. Y/n shut her mouth. Taehyung, and his friends looked at Payal and then at Y/n.  

" Take a leave today Y/n. There is no work as such." Mr. Raheja spoke.

" Theek hai papa"
(Okay dad)

They all had their breakfast. Payal went to her fashion studio for some work. Seokjin was at home and so were the others. They were in Hoseok's room. 

" Jimin, what did you say earlier and why did you say it?" Hoseok asked.

" Hyung it was because Taehyung talks with Y/n. They are strangers yet he decided to talk to her."

" Midget, did Taehyung say something?" Yoongi asked.

" He was talking about Y/n. He said that she was hiding something behind that smile. He also said that their is something off about her. She doesn't show it to anyone."

" What ever it may be, we shouldn't talk like that. And Jimin don't do these things"

" Jin hyung-" 

" Jimin... Understand please... we know that you care about him very much... Even we do too" Namjoon spoke. Jimin didn't speak anything further and sighed. All of his hyungs left him there. 

" There something... I can feel it... I have a feeling that they'll be perfect for each other"

MEANWHILE

Y/n was in her bedroom. She was trying to remember everything from last night. She was thinking hard sitting on her bed. Just when the imaginary light bulb clicked above her head, she jumped on the bed as she remembered everything. Every word she spoke, and action she did, she remembered everything.

" Hey bhagwan... dharti ke 100 foot neeche nigal lo mujhe... Ye maine kya kar diya... Payal di ko pata chala to main to gayi kaam se... Nahi nahi nahi... Isse pehle Mr. Kim kisi ko bhi bataye, main unke saath baat karkar sab kuchh sort out kar leti hoon..." Saying this, she wore her belly shoes and started to walk towards the door but then again something clicked her mind.
( Oh God... please dig a 100 feet deep hole for me... What did I do... If Payal di gets to know this I'll be dead... No no no... Mr. Mr. Kim tells this to anybody, I talk to him and sort things out)

" Nahi nahi nahi... ghar mein nahi ghar mein nahi... Mr. Kim ke friends ko pata chal gaya to... Bilkul bhi nahi... Kahin bahar le jati hoon" 
(No no no... not at home not at home... What if Mr. Kim's friends get to know about this... A big fat no... I'll take him outside)

Saying this, she went towards the guest room Taehyung was in. She knocked on his door and waited for him to open the gate. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.