🦋4🦋

Payal's words srabbed Y/n's heart like a dagger. She kept quiet. She knew it. She knew it all before her parents about Payal's affair. She never told anyone. She also knew about the Arshi, Payal's best friend. She was sad and lonely but her only comfort she had was Arjun. Her boyfriend.

Y/n got up and changed her clothes. She wore comfortable nightwear and fell into the blankets of slumber.

Seokjin and the others went to their room as well to sleep since tomorrow Seokjin's family was coming to India, also, they had to discuss their wedding.

Taehyung on the other hand called one of his friends.

" Yeobasaeyo..." A hoarse voice picked up Taehyung's call.

" Jiminshi"

" Oh... Taehyungshi"

" Yeah... Uhmm... Did you like, you know like check the group chat?"

" Aniyo... I was very tired after work so I slept early. What is it?" Jimin spoke after clearing his throat.

" Oh. So, here is the thing. Hyung is getting married"

" Which one"

" Eomma"

" What!!!! To Payal noona?!"

" Yes. Tomorrow, India okay?"

" Okay. Your private plane"

" For sure. Be their at the Kim Mansion on time. Bring the ither hyungs and the maknae as well. "

" Okay. No work tomorrow. "

" Goodnight Jimina"

" Goodnight my alien. Sweet dreams."

After hanging up the call with Jimin, Taehyung's lips curved into a small smile for a milli second and then he was back at it again. The normal cold self.

The very next day, in the Raheja house, Y/n as usual was going to the office with Payal and Jin. Being the secretary of the chairman, it was her duty to show jin around the office.

Y/n carried her does in one hand and her mobile in the other

Y/n carried her does in one hand and her mobile in the other. She entered the office building appoint with Seokjin and Payal. The employees greeted her and were gossiping about Payal coming to the office. She rarely came to the office. And seeing Seokjin the gossips increased more.

Y/n and the other 2 ignored the gossips and walked further. Y/n showed Seokjin around the company.

Seokjin recieved a call from Yoongi, one his bestfriends.

" Yoongi-ah "

" Seokjin-ah!!! Me and the boys are coming to Mumbai.

" Okay guys. When are you all landing here??"

" At night. 12:30 kst and 9 ist "

" Okay. The 6 of you right. "

" Yeah. The jet is taking off so, I am hanging up. Will talk when we meet"

" Sure. Yoongi-ah"

Seokjin happily hung up the call. He told Payal about the boys' arrival. Payal yurned towards Y/n who was waiting for them. She went near her and told her.

" Y/n can you please pick up Seokjin's brother and friends from the airport?" Payal's tone was calm and her gaze was piercing.

" Sure di. You can tell me the time. I'll pick them up."

" 9 PM, they will land in Mumbai."

" I'll pick them today. How many people are there? Because I'll have -" payal didn't even ket Y/n complete her words as she cut her off.

" 6 boys are there. They have some luggage as well. Take care of that. Also, I'll show Jin around the company. You can complete your work" Payal spoke in monotone which was a bit polite.

Y/n nodded with a smile and left. She went to the Chairman's cabin and informed him about her jiju's friends' arrival and that she has to pick them up from the airport.

" Take the biggest car. " Mr. Raheja informed Y/n to which she nodded and left for her cabin.

Payal was showing Jin around after which they went for an english movie and a lunch date. They both went for shopping.

Y/n was sitting in her cabin. She was doing her work. She checked the time and it was 7:15 pm. She packed her items and went to the parking lot. She had to pick up Seokjin's family.

She sat in the car and started to drive towards the airport. She recieved a call from Arjun.

" Hey babe!"

" Hello Arjun... All good..!? "

" What are you doing Y/n? You didn't even call and reply to my text. It's everything okay?"

" Yeah. Just busy in work. "

" So going somewhere? Can we go on a date?"

" Arjun I am afraid that I won't be able to... Payal di's wedding bells are ringing... And right now I am going to pick Seokjin jiju's relatives. I wonder ki when will we get married..."

Hearing about marriage Arjun's voice hinted on nervousness.

" Y/n I'll call you later. I gotta go"

Before Y/n could speak anything, Arjun hung up the call and Y/n sighed.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.