🦋6🦋

After their dinner, everyone sat in the living room.

" Uncle this is my brother and these are my brother like friends."

All the boys introduced themselves.

" Taehyung, this is family. They are nice too." Payal spoke with a smile.

" De noona" Taehyung said softly. After having their dinner, they all went to discuss about the wedding while having ice-creams, which was bought by the servants.

They all sat in the living room. Mr. Raheja decided to speak.

" Seokjin, son, do you like have an elder relative in your family?" 

" Uncle... We do have elders but none that we talk to or are close to. We consider our friends' parents as ours. If you would like to talk to them, they would love it and will come to India." Seokjin spoke.

" Mr. Raheja, if you want, I would call my parents and Hoseok hyung's parents here. They are the only parent figures the 7 of us have been around since our very childhood." Jungkook said while showing his bunny teeth.

Mr. and Mrs. Raheja thought for a moment and told Jungkook to invite the parent figures in India. 

" We have a wish papa" Payal spoke.

" Yes beta. Go ahead" 

" Papa, Seokjin and I... We want an Indian wedding. With all the proper rituals..."

" Are you sure son? Have you guys thought it through? You don't want a korean wedding?"

" Yes uncle, me and Payal thought it" Seokjin spoke as he held Payal's hand and smiled at her. Everyone cheered and clapped except Taehyung when Mr. Raheja agreed to their request. It was decided that the day after tomorrow, Jungkook's parents and Hoseok's parents will arrive in India and today he will inform them. 

Mr. and Mrs. Raheja gave the children some privacy and left to sleep. All the youngsters went to the garden area to talk while having a chilled beer. They all sat in a circle and started talking. 

" Guys, I think we all need an informal introduction. I mean parents were there so..." Payal spoke.

" Your wish our command noona" All the boys except the Kim brothers and Y/n spoke. 

" By the way, we all know each other personally that too very well. Only your sister is new to us noona" Namjoon spoke. 

" Sure then, she will introduce herself to you guys" Payal spoke. Y/n nodded at Payal and introduced herself while smiling.

" So... My name is Y/n Raheja. I am working as the CEO's secretary in the Raheja Industries." Y/n spoke with a small smile that went away as soon as she finished talking.

" We know this. Tell us something more" 

" Yeah... So, I am Payal di's younger sister. I can play a saxophone... " Y/n again spoke. 

" What a coincidence! Our Taehyungie plays saxophone too! Oh! By the way call me Suga oppa." Yoongi spoke.

" Oh... okay. What does oppa mean?" 

" How can you be this dumb Y/n! K-pop is the hype these days..." Payal spoke. Everyone except Taehyung and Y/n laughed it off. Taehyung, who was drinking his beer looked at Y/n when Payal spoke this. 

Before Y/n could speak anything else, she received a call from an unknown number. She picked up the phone.

" Hello?" 

" Hi. Am I speaking to Ms. Y/n Raheja?"

" Uhmm... Yes you are. May I know who is on the line?"

" Yeah. This is Anumeha Khurana. I am speaking from the front desk of the Singhania Group of Companies."

" Okay. And?"

" Madam, there is a parcel ordered by the CEO for his girlfriend. It has this card on it that says so. We need to deliver it to your home. It has clear instructions. So, would you mind telling your address to me?"

" Uhmm... Just a minute" Y/n excused herself from the youngsters and went to a side. She went a little farther from everyone and told the address to the woman. 

" Madam, the parcel will arrive at your residence by tomorrow in the morning."

" Oh... Okay. Thanks.  By the way, how did you know that the parcel was for me?"

" Mam, it is mentioned in the records of the company. I am new here. The girl who worked before me has entered that record."

" Oh-okay. Goodnight"

" Good night madam"

Y/n hung up the call and went to sit with the others again. She sat down on her place. 

" Guys! Y/n is back. Let's all play this game called have I never" Jungkook spoke.

" Never have I ever" Namjoon corrected Jungkook giving him a bombastic side eye. Jungkook was speechless. 

" Okay. Okay. Let's play. Everyone is in?" Seokjin asked. Taehyung stood up.

" Uhmm... I am not interested to play this game... I don't want to play..." saying this he went away. Before anyone could say anything to him, Taehyung went away. Y/n did not want to play the game as well. She also got up.

" Y/n where are you going?"

" Mr. Kim, I am tired of work... I wanted some time alone... I hope that you don't mind" She spoke politely. 

" First of all, don't call me Mr. Kim. It is Jin oppa for you and second of all, Why don't you want to play?"

" Ahh.. Oppa, I feel tired. I worked all day... I wanted some me time before bed"

" But-"

" Let her go Jin. If she doesn't want to play, why force her. She doesn't socialize with the others and then complains... ' I have no friends ' " Payal spoke being a little agitated. 

Jin stopped forcing Y/n. She wished everyone a goodnight and went away with her beer. Y/n went to the terrace garden. It was her safe place. She leaned against the railing with the can of beer in her hand and felt the cool breeze hit her face.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also, do not forget to like, share, comment and vote on my story. Stay tuned for the next part.