🦋11🦋

Taehyung heard a faint knock on the door and wondered who it could be. He got up and opened the door. Taehyung was too stunned to speak anything. He came out of his trance and spoke.

" Ms. Y/n? You need something?" 

" Well... That should be my line..."

" Oh...Ohkay... I guess..."

" You guess? "

" Uhm... I am not sure what to say... So..."

" Okay okay. Never mind. You please come with me. I need to have a serious conversation with you regarding something like really important..." Y/n sounded a bit nervous. 

" And what is it... Ms. Y/n?"

" Why do you ask so much! Come with me. I'll take you in a cafe and we will talk there. Is that okay?" 

" I- " Before he could say something, Y/n held his arm and pulled him with her. She didn't let him speak. He couldn't contemplate. Above all, he couldn't wear his shoes too.

Jimin who was going to Taehyung's room noticed this. He was in major shock seeing Y/n pull Taehyung with her. Jimin hurried towards her and held Taehyung's hand. He puled Taehyung towards himself making Y/n halt. Neither of them left Taehyung's hand.

" Jimin and Ms. Y/n what are you doing!" 

" Mr. Taehyung. I need to talk to you regarding something insanely important in a cafe. "

" And I am saying that Y/n please let him wear his shoes...." Jimin mocked. 

" Oh right... The shoes..." Y/n spoke. She awkwardly left Taehyung's hand and he went inside his room to wear his shoes. He came back and went away with Y/n leaving behind a perplexed Jimin. 

" I told the hyungs... They didn't believe me!" He spoke slowly with a pout.

Taehyung sat on the passenger seat and Y/n sat on the driver's seat. She took Taehyung to the White Café.

The latter sat on a table for 2. Taehyung was still confused about this and had second thoughts. Soon, the waiter arrived to take their order.

" What would you like to have Mr. Taehyung?"

" Uhmm... Whatever you order. I don't know about here. But, not spicy."

" Sure"

Y/n ordered strawberry milkshake for herself and Taehyung along with some waffles. 

" So... what is it that you wanted to talk about Ms. Y/n?"

" Mr. Taehyung... actually it is about last night... "

" So, you do remember everything..." 

Y/n took a deep breath and answered him with a nod. Taehyung nodded as well. The waiter bought their order and left from there. 

" It was my fault Mr. Taehyung... I shouldn't have drunk at the club... I misbehaved with you and asked ridiculous questions... I held your hand and also called you Mr. Tae... I remembered everything and indeed I was being embarrassing... I am sorry..." Y/n spoke nervously.

Taehyung sipped his milkshake and took a bite of his waffle. 

" It's okay... Actually you didn't answer a question of mine and I didn't answer a question of yours... We are even now..."

" What question Mr. Taehyung?"

" That... why do remain so quiet and give short replies..." Hearing this the faint smile that was on her face vanished away. Her eyes were teary and she blinked the tears away. She smiled at Taehyung and spoke. 

" Maybe someday... I just want one day... I want to be comfortable with people around me but there are a very few of them that I am close with but... No one knows anything about me... They think that they know me thinking that they can see through me... but they can't... Infact nobody can... And somewhere I feel that it is true for you too"

" Well somewhere but my brothers can always see through me... They know things about me that even I don't know... They know me the best..." Taehyung spoke with a small smile. It was the first time in 3 days that she had seen him smile. 

" Mr. Taehyung-" Taehyung cut her mid-sentence and spoke. 

" you can call me Taehyung... Or anything else as it's not business as usual"

" Then I'll call you Taehyung-ssi like Mr. Park does"

" Your wish and I'll address you by your name Y/n"

" Taehyung... I-I re-request you not to tell about my drunk interaction with you from last night... Especially Payal di... Please...."

"Your secret is safe with me Y/n. Don't worry about Payal noona"

They finished their meal and went back home. As soon as she reached her bedroom, Y/n sighed a relief. She kept her phone on the desk and it was at that moment she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door and saw that Jungkook and Hoseok were standing there. 

" Mr. Jeon and Mr. Jung? You need something?"

" Actually we wanted to inform you that we are all leaving for the club at 6 and it is already 5. Payal noona said that we will take some time to reach there. So you can get ready."

" Ok Mr. Jung and Mr. Jeon, did your parents arrive?"

" Yeah they did. They are with Uncle and Aunty at the company. Also, I think that we all will have to stay in guest houses or a resort maybe."

" Yes we have to. No worries you guys can enjoy there too. Let's get ready for the club"

" By the way Y/n, you looked pretty in yesterday's club outfit. Please wear something like that only..." Jungkook spoke while blushing.

" Okay Mr. Jeon. For sure." She chuckled. 

" Also... Please call me Jungkook or Kook... Drop the formalities" He again blushed. He felt shy talking to her. 

" Okay Jungkook" Y/n spoke while chuckling. Hearing his name from her mouth, Jungkook started to blush harder while smiling. Hoseok gave bombastic side eyes to him. She continued further. 

" I'll meet you guys downstairs. You should also get ready. See you at 6"

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.