🔺 CHAPTER 29 🔺

Start from the beginning

Yg: "You know your brother is busy kook. You shall not complain. Besides, you didn't call me either, now did you?" Yoongi responds, swiftly playing his card of denying his fault. His voice, guised as soft and affectionate.

Jk: "You know Hyung. My life was a turmoil for past months. So was your's I guess." Sarcasm, Jungkook throws it on the face of yoongi, not sliding away in fear of words.

Yg: "Turmoil, you mean the separation? You know you will get hundreds as him."Yoongi voices as he continues after a while, "Ah! I heard of yeon. I am sorry for what happened. I didn't expect him to pull something like that." A long silence prevails. Yoongi doesn't continue, Jungkook doesn't respond.

Jk: "Done?"Kook voices after a while. A sigh leaves his mouth, no, a deep breath is inhaled. "Are you for real Hyung? You heard your brother lost his mate, you knew that tae and I got separated. And this is what you have to tell to me months after it happened, that too after I called you?"

Jungkook's voice is calm. But in contrast he finds his anger rising, his teeth grind each other, wanting a way to suppress the raging wrath.

He finds no response. He decides to speak out ultimately.

Out if all the person he had wanted his brother to contact him, to comfort him, to reach out to him in his dark times. Instead, he was saved by the one who deserves to kill him. He doesn't complain of being take care of by Tae. But, it just increases his worthlessness.

Jk: "I literally went through depression Hyung. I almost killed myself out of regret. And, if not for Tae, you would not have been disturbed by this call now. For I would not exist to call you. That would have been better right?"kook continues, saying out everything that he wanted to tell for days. Only now he understands how much of disappointment he has pent up in himself.

Silence...

He waits for a response. He will wait till yoongi says anything.

"K-ko. L...." Speechless. Yoongi is speechless after knowing the truth. This was unexpected, and still is unbelievable. To think that his little brother almost took his own life, his body shivers with fear.

"Speechless?" Jungkook asks, mocking the elder purposefully. "So was I, when I witnessed my own brother not giving a fuck about what happens to me after I face desolation."

Yg: "Listen to me ko-"

Jk: "There's nothing more to listen to. You just said I will get hundreds like Tae. Well, I can't not say that I hope no one finds another Kim Jimin. Both of these brothers seem to be nothing to you." Hatred. That is all what he feels right now. The person whom he admired as an ideal once has set himself as an exemplar of a person, he will never want to be.

He let's out a humorless laugh. Bitterness intensifying in his mind.

Jk:"I resigned from the post if future CEO of jeon Corp." He says suddenly surprising the older even more.

Yg: "What?! Why?!" The shock in yoongi's voice is noticable. It says that he is finding difficulty in digesting each and every information that he is being given.

Jk: "They wanted me to stay away from Tae. And I can't do that. They wanted me to choose and I chose tae."

YG: "Seriously?"

Jk: "Do I sound like I am in a mood of joking?"

Yg: "Ko-"

"Ok Bye. Sorry to disturb you Hyung. I promise I will never interfere in your work again." He senses the other's urge to speak. But, he has had enough. He declines the call hurriedly, not wanting to hear more.