All Mine.

⚠️WARNING ⚠️

(This part does contain smut. If you don't feel comfortable with that, I'd recommend you wait til the next part. ⚠️TW: degrading, praise, sadism, masochism, use of force, br33ding k1nk, humiliation, bondage, non-consensual elements, etc.)

(AND NO, THIS IS NOT A MPREG FANFICTION. 😭)

(You've been warned.)

(P.S. AGAIN. this is my first time writing this sort of stuff 🫣)

Your POV:

EARTH-616
Y/N's apartment, Manhattan, NYC, NY.
1/10/24. 6:59 P.M. EST

Miguel traced his lips down from my ear and to my neck, giving me soft, tender kisses. Each one filled with more passion and warmth than the last. "Miguel...no-we just...please-" I grunted, squirming gently underneath him. I was way too tired to deal with this right now. I just wanted to talk. About us. He wrapped his hands around my waist to hold me in place, "Shhh...Stop being so squirmy, pretty boy...just enjoy it." He whispered. Miguel immediately went back to kissing and sucking on my neck, marking me up with deep purple hickeys and vibrant red marks wherever he could. I whined quietly, "Miguel, I'm asking this once and I'm asking it nicely. Can we please just do this...later? I wanna talk more, and you're- distracting me." Miguel chuckled softly into my neck, "That's the point, mí amor." He purred. I raised a brow, letting out a small grunt of frustration, "What do you mean 'that's the point'?! Is this conversation not important to you at all?!" I argued. He pulled away, shrugging with a stupid look on his face. "Not really. It's irrelevant. You're never leaving me. Not ever." He growled, "And quite honestly, I'm offended by the fact you'd even consider taking a break from me." Miguel mocked. He quickly crashed his lips into mine to keep me from talking back- his tongue beginning to explore my mouth like an unknown foreign land that he had just discovered. Our tongues battling.

He pulled himself away for only a split second to speak again, "You're mine, Y/N. You know that?" He expressed in a breathy voice, "You're my boyfriend. And one day, I'll make you my husband. I'll promise you that..." He muttered, "We can always talk anything through. No breaks needed." I breathed heavily- beginning to get rather overstimulated by everything going on. Beads of sweat formed upon my forehead- some even trailing down my temples as I lay under Miguel. "But then wh-" Miguel kissed me before I could talk again, letting out low groans of pleasure through my lips as he began to slowly buck his hips against my groin. "God...you're so fucking sexy..." Miguel breathed excitedly, "Does that feel good when I do that to you? Huh, pretty boy?..." Miguel's hips continued to roll up and down; grinding against me.

I was at a loss of words. I had found myself giving in. I didn't want to, but at the same time I wanted to so badly. His spell was working on me, and it was working well. His body, his voice, the way he held me underneath him, his everything... The way he was just...such a man. I had to admit- it all turned me on as easy as flicking on a light switch. Suddenly, Miguel took one of his hands and grabbed my face with a firm grip, forcing me to look him dead in the eyes as he talked. "Answer me." He commanded. I winced, nodding steadily. He began to stare me down again, a sly expression etched across his face, "What? Why are you so nervous? First time?" He asked, his grip around my face beginning to soften. "Don't worry, Y/N. I'll take care of you, I promise." He soothed me in a sultry tone. Though I knew he would probably do quite the opposite with me. The next thing I knew, I was quickly picked me up off my couch and into his arms comfortably; almost as if I was as light as a feather. Though I was the average sized man.