Confession.

(EDITED THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE BIT)

GUESS WHO IS BACK 🤗🤗🤗

definitely did not have to go to hospital on my vacation 🥰

I definitely was not playing hide and seek outside barefoot in the Arizona desert and definitely did not cut my foot open 🥰

anyways here y'all go 😜

I've been dying to write so I hope you enjoy 😍😍😍😍😍

_________________________________

Your POV:

EARTH-616
Claire's apartment, Manhattan, NYC, NY.
1/1/24. 12:00 P.M. EST.

I arrived at Claire's apartment as soon as the clock struck twelve. The elevator opened and revealed her grand penthouse. There were still a few maids cleaning up the mess from last night. I walk into her penthouse, looking around for Claire. "There he is! How are you?!" I heard a man's voice come from somewhere to the left of me. I look over to see it was Claire's chef. "The girls are in the kitchen. I prepared some snacks for you!" The chef walked over to me, giving me a big hug. I hugged him right back, "Thank you,
I've- I've been alright...how have you been?" He chuckled, placing his hands on his hips after he broke our hug. "Well, I'm planning on opening a restaurant soon, Claire's family is investing in it! It'll be called, 'Gianni's'. You like it? Named after me of course." I smile at Gianni. I was proud of him for finally trying to open his own restaurant. I knew it'd been a dream of his for a long time. "That's amazing! What kind of food will be served there?" I ask him. He scoffs playfully, "What do ya think?! Italian of course! Yeah yeah, it's only a drop into a vast ocean of Italian restaurants in New York, but I'm sure I can get it goin'. Better than anyone else's." Gianni winks at me. "I love the enthusiasm." I laugh, "Well I wish you luck with it, your food is amazing so I'm certain it'll be a big hit." Gianni's face lights up with joy as I speak. He seemed so proud of himself. "Thank you, man. I really appreciate it." I nodded, "Of course!" I gave Gianni another big hug before he started to walk past me, "I'll see you later, Y/N. Make sure you tell me how the snacks are!" Gianni grabs his coat and hat from the coat closet, going into the elevator to leave. "I will! I promise!" I laugh. I give Gianni a wave and walk away as the elevator doors slowly close.

As I got closer to the kitchen, I began to hear Claire and Ashlee. I wasn't aware that Ashlee would be here already, but it was okay. Even though it made me feel kind of bad for making them wait. I walk into the kitchen, seeing Claire and Ashlee snacking on some small sandwiches laid out on a wooden board on the island. Claire sighed, "There you are. You're late." I raise a brow, "I'm on time...what are you talking about?" Claire scoffed, "Well Ashlee got here early, making you late. But it's whatever, sit down." Claire patted a seat next to her with a sly smirk. I give her a skeptical look, still acting as if I don't know what they're about to talk about with me. I sit on the stool as I grab my own small sandwich. "So. Do you know what we wanted to talk about?" Claire asked as the girls both peered at me with their eager looks. I look at the both of them as I take a bite of my sandwich. "Uh...I think?" I say through a mouthful of food. Ashlee rolls her eyes, "As if. You know damn well what we wanted to talk about." She giggled. I exhale deeply as I swallow my first bite. "Okay fine. Yeah. I'm very aware. What about it?" Claire cocked her head at me, "WHAT ABOUT IT?! THE MAN STARTED MAKING OUT WITH YOU LAST NIGHT!!! ARE YOU SLOW?!" Claire yelled, "IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!!! YOU'RE FINALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!" I was taken aback, "Woah woah woah! We aren't dating!" Ashlee started yelling with Claire, "IF YOU SAY THAT. ONE MORE TIME. IM GOING TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW." My eyes grow wide as I hold up my hands. "Guys, I'm being serious! We aren't dating!"