Tell Me More.

sorry for not writing for a bit, I needed to reset since I'm sick and I needed to refresh myself before I continued writing again. just so it wasn't just a bunch of random words and sentences 😭
__________________________________

Your POV:

EARTH-616
Y/N's apartment, Manhattan, NYC, NY.
12/26/23. 12:39 P.M EST.

Christmas was inevitably boring as expected. Now I just had to wait for the New Year. Claire usually held a grand party at her penthouse for New Years Eve. I was invited every year, and I had already gotten my invitation in the mail a few months in advance to plan around the party. It was simply a party you couldn't miss. The guests invited could bring whoever and however many people they wanted with them as their dates, even if Claire didn't even know who they were. Under one circumstance that is. Anyone under the age of 18 wasn't permitted into the party. The only reason being was because Claire didn't want little kids running around and being rambunctious, ruining the atmosphere of the event.

It was more of a sophisticated celebration. Men in tuxedos, women in elegant cocktail dresses, that sort of thing. That's mainly why they didn't allow kids at the party. I was thinking of inviting Miguel to go with me, and maybe he could bring some other friends if he wanted to. It'd be a fun thing to do together. Speaking of Miguel, I had gotten a notification saying he sent the money back to me for dinner on Christmas Eve. When I saw this yesterday, I just gave up and let it go. I knew he wouldn't give up so easily. So if I just kept sending it, he would keep sending it back. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, opening Miguel and I's chat. I began to type:

"hey! i was wondering if you'd want to go to a new years eve party with me at my friend's place? u can bring some friends if u like, it's pretty much an open invite. let me know so i can send u the address! please remember to wear something very formal."

I needed to let him know sooner rather than later so he could plan ahead. I hoped he didn't have anything already going on. I put my phone down for a minute or two, watching the TV as I sat on my couch. My phone buzzed, alerting me of a new notification. It was Miguel, he wrote back:

"Hey. That sounds fun, I'm available that night so it should work. Send me the address."

I found myself smirking at his text as I read, typing in the address to send to him. He replied with a thumbs up emoticon after he read my message containing the address to the party. I set my phone down again and turned my attention to my TV, watching a trash reality TV show that was so entertaining for no reason at all. Something about those types of shows sucked you in more and more the more you watched and gave into them. Even if they were actually scripted, they were good.

If Miguel were to bring some friends to Claire's party, I was wondering who he'd bring. I was wondering what they'd be like. It was exciting to think about. Now that Miguel was going, I couldn't be happier.

Miguel's POV:

EARTH-928
Spider-Society HQ, Miguel's office, Nueva York, NY.
12/26/23 12:45 P.M. EST.

I called Hobie, Pav, Miles, Jessica, Gwen, and Peter into my office. Now I was just awaiting their arrival. Y/N had invited me to a New Years Eve party, and I was pretty excited once he asked me to go. I heard my office doors open, notifying me of everyone's arrival. "Miguel?" I heard Gwen say from below. My platform descended, letting me onto the floor to speak to everyone face to face. I walked over to them slowly as I spoke, "The reason I called you all in here is because I have a friend who invited me to a New Years Eve celebration, he said I could bring some friends...and I was wondering if you'd like to go with." I said in a low tone, looking at them with glinting eyes. Miles jaw dropped, "We're your friends?!" He asked playfully. I groaned, narrowing my eyes at him, "Don't push it, kid. I was already unsure if I wanted any of you to go." Miles laughed as Gwen spoke up, "I'm sure I'll be able to go. Where is it at?"