Remnant

Female Narrator: Legends, story's scattered through time. Man kind has grown quite found of counting expletes of heroes and villains, forgetting so easy that we are Remnants, by products of a forgotten past.

Man born from dust; was strong, wise and resourceful. But he was born into a unforgiving world, and a inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction, the creatures of Grimm. Set their sites on Man and all of his creations.

These forces clashed, and it seemed the darkness instent on man's brief existence, to the void.

However even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and in time man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help them even the odds. This power was appropriately named: Dust.

Nature's wrath and hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadows, absuce came streath, civilization, and most importantly, life.

But even the most brilliant lights which flicker and die, and when they are gone. Darkness will return. So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so called free world, but take advance, there will be no victory in streath.

Man Narrator: Or perhaps, victory isn't a simpler thing that we long forgotten, things that would require a few more quieter and honest souls.