• Ch 5 Peeves's Prank •

I woke up that morning feeling quite refreshed. I had slept well, with the aid of a Sleeping Draught.

"So, what'd Snape want?" Ava asked at breakfast. "He said how brilliant our potion was, but was rather rude so I told him he needn't be so snide." "And?" Ava prodded on. "And he took ten points from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw." "Why Gryffindor?" "He thought that was my House at first and didn't bother to add the points back."

The day overall was quite fun. Ava and I were walking to the library when Peeves popped out of nowhere and started throwing water balloons at us. We screamed, seeing as the water was extremely hot. I was going to cast a spell, but Peeves knocked my wand out of my hand with a water balloon. Ava and I found it difficult to run away, so we stood there, dancing in pain.

Then, Snape made a dramatic entrance; a closed door flew open and he was behind it. He then swiftly walked over to where Ava and I were. He whipped out his wand and fired a spell at Peeves, which made him leave us alone. "Professor Snape? Is that you?" I asked, blindly feeling around for him. I found what I thought to be his shoulder, and started talking to him. "Thank you for saving us-"

"I'm over here." he said, sounding rather bored. "Then who's this?" I asked. "That's my head." said Ava. We burst into laughter and I turned to find Snape. "Oh, look, I've found my knight in shining armor," I joked. "That's a wall," Snape drawled. I couldn't see very well, but I'm almost positive that he rolled his eyes. How immature, a professor rolling his eyes. "Okay, wherever you are, thank you, Professor." I said.

"Have you two gone blind?" he asked rather unamused. "I think so," I said. "Very well then, off to the Hospital Wing." he said, grabbing our wrists so we didn't wander off or run into a wall. Once in the Hospital Wing, Snape guided us to empty beds and said he would explain it all to Madam Pomfrey.

At night, once everyone had left the Hospital Wing unattended to sleep, Ava and I were still checked in, seeing as we had yet to regain our vision. "Sooo, you and Snape?" Ava said. "What on Earth gives you that idea?" I asked. "I dunno...the way he grabbed your wrist was quite salacious." she teased. "Then why is it bruised?" "Unresolved sexual tension." Ava replied as if it was obvious.

"Why's he so cruel?" I asked. "He's Head of Slytherin- What'd you expect?" "Slughorn wasn't that bad." "Slughorn hated you." I sighed. "But Snape hates everyone." Maybe I'd have to pry through Snape's stuff as well.