He added in the requested tone, "I refuse to believe that she bullied anyone. I want to talk to both of them alone and want to find out the truth and know the truth. So can you please postpone the decision on Yn's punishment for a while? "

"Are you saying this because it is about your daughter? And what will you do if it turns out to be true that she has bullied Woojin?" The principal asked in a professional manner.

"Yes, because I have that much trust in my daughter, she cannot bully anyone, and if she has broken my trust this time, then I will approve of the punishment you have given her." He said it politely but added another line expressing Yn's anger. "And if it is entirely her fault or that this allegation against her turns out to be true, then I will punish her many times more severely than you."

Keeping his kindness, Principle said in his enthusiasm to know the truth. "You don't need to be so angry, and it's okay; we also want that no innocent person be punished. You can talk to both of them in private for your satisfaction, but remember one thing: this is a school, so you cannot do any kind of violence to either of those two children." He added, "You have to control your anger and settle the matter peacefully."

"Thank you!"  Jk said this, and he quickly went towards the first aid room while keeping his inner anger under control.

[IN THE FIRST AID ROOMS]

Jk comes to the first aid room, and seeing Yn's condition, his blood starts boiling. When he sees the bandage on her, that's a sign she is badly injured.

But his heart feels happily satisfied when he sees Woojin in the same condition, badly injured and with bandages on his body.

He smirked in his mind and thought that he had taught his daughter to fight well for herself. When someone attacks her, even if it is of the opposite gender, she can fight as much as is necessary to break their war.

He comes closer to them, causing both of them to tremble with fear, but Yn gets scared in panic as she has anxiety the moment she sees her father.

He ignores their fear and sits near them with a blind expression on his face.

But then suddenly, Yn stands trembling in fear from her place; pure fear of her father is visible in her eyes, which makes her cry.

Jk holds her lightly and tries to make her sit in her place again, but she frees herself from his grip and starts crying while holding Jk's legs, which completely surprises Jk

She said while begging for mercy, "Sorry, daddy, sorry, please! Appa, please forgive me for this--" She tries to say something, but her tongue gets stuck due to fear.

Jk is in complete shock, as Yn had never held Jk's legs and begged for its mercy for anything.

This forces JK to wonder whether he had frightened his daughter too badly that day. If she is in trouble today and has created a ruckus, then she is so afraid of her appa present too.

Because she knows that her appa has never punished her before without knowing the whole truth, why is she reacting like this? He is also a little nervous about that.

He slowly makes her stand and looks at her, who is standing with her eyes closed and ready to be beaten as punishment.

Seeing his daughter so frightened by his presence worries him, but it also breaks his heart because, till date, she has never behaved like this when something has gone wrong.

When he gently put her in her place, he said in a slightly harsh manner, "Calm down and tell me what's the matter? You bullied him?" He asked, pointing towards Woojin.

She wanted to say something, but her voice was not coming out; she was just behaving as if her tongue was stuck or she was dumb.

Calming down his anger, he takes a deep breath and asks Woojin in a stern voice. "Woojin, I'm sure you don't want to bring your brother into this matter, so tell me the truth. What's the matter? Why are you saying that she bullied you?"

"Yes sir! She is really bullying me. She has been harassing me like that day, and since 3 days she has been bullying me for so many days because that day I told you the truth." He said this while hiding his fear and showing his fake courage while looking JK in the eyes, and he lied.

Yn was very angry at what he had said. She wanted to tell the truth, but it seemed as if her courage had committed suicide.

"Woojin, you are still a child; don't force me to follow my cruel ways because you won't be able to bear that, so tell me the truth straight away." He threatened her by being harsh.

"Sir, why would I lie? And everyone saw that she was the one who came first to fight with me." Woojin said it in a scared voice. "Why do you think that I will screw her even after getting so many warnings from you?" He added it in an innocent voice.

"I know that my daughter would never do such a bad thing as bullying someone, and I know about you very well—what you can do and what you can't do—so tell me the truth quickly

"I know that my daughter would never do such a bad thing as bullying someone, and I know about you very well—what you can do and what you can't do—so tell me the truth quickly." He got straight to the point and replied in a sharp voice.

"Sir, there are many things on which you trusted her, and she has broken that trust too, so why not today?" He spoke the truth in a soft and scared voice while making JK doubt his trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ Thanks for your support and for reading this story.

Question:~

1. THROUGH WHOM WILL THE TRUTH BE KNOWN, AND WHAT WILL BE JK'S REACTION AFTER KNOWING?

How was the chapter? Let me know in the comments section. I hope you will stay connected with my story until the next chapter or upcoming chapters.