𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 - 𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

faith sniffles as she walks into the animal clinic pulling off her tie as she takes a seat next to her brother who was leaning against the wall, faith sighs as she pulls the hood of her coat up over her head, "did allison find out?" she asks turning to look at her brother.

"yeah" scott nods as he rubs his eyes holding his head in his hands.

faith bites her lip as she looks over her hands, "peter bit lydia" she reveals making scott turn and look at her.

"what?" scott asks as faith sniffles again and rests her head against her brother's shoulder.

"derek said that if the bite doesn't turn you it'll kill you" faith explains as she looks at her hands, "what if she dies?" she asks with another sniffle.

"hey, lydia's your best friend, she's strong" scott assures as he leans his head against faith's.

"she's my girlfriend actually" faith laughs quietly making scott laugh a little, "what?"

"she's your anchor, isn't she?" scott guess making faith blush as she buries her head in her coat, scott smiles before wrapping his arm around faith and pulling her closer, "i'm sorry" he says.

"i'm sorry too" faith adds as she looks at her brother just as dogs start barking loudly making her eyes widen as scott looks at her confused, "i know how to find derek" she reveals as she quickly stands up and grabs scott's hand pulling him up as well while she drags him out of the clinic.

"what? how?" scott asks as faith begins dragging him through the woods.

"remember when stiles told you that wolves howl to signal their location to their pack" faith asks as she accidentally pulls scott into a tree making him groan and fall down, "sorry" she apologises as she then starts dragging scott again, "if a wolf howls i'm sure that any other wolf or predator will be able to hear and follow their location as well" she explains.

"okay" scott mumbles and faith stops them at the highest point of beacon hills that is looking over the whole town, "okay, that was fast" he notes in shock making faith smile.