𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 - 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳'𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗲

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

faith groans as she walks after derek in her wolf form, derek is dragging her to stop the alpha from killing her chemistry teacher which she was annoyed at because she thought that if he was dead she wouldn't have to deal with him anymore, but derek reminded her that she is supposed to protect everyone so she groaned and reluctantly followed him, derek immediately starts sprinting when the get into the school making faith groan and run after him as the two werewolves run into mr harris' classroom, "get down" derek shouts and pulls the chemistry teacher down just as the alpha throws a desk towards them.

faith then steps forward and growls at the alpha showing her teal eyes as she steps forward again making the alpha quickly run away as mr harris runs out the classroom, faith scoffs as she transforms back, "bitch didn't even say thank you" she tells look at derek who laughs at the girl as he hands her his jacket, "you're not mad about that" she asks gesturing to where mr harris ran away, "i hate that teacher" she notes.

"i'm aware, you complained about it the whole way here" derek rolls his eyes scoffing as he crosses his arms.

"because you didn't talk, dude, you talk i listen but you don't talk i ramble" faith explains pointing at the man scoffing when derek rolls his eyes again, "i hate you too" she informs shaking her head as the police surround the building, derek looks at faith and glares at her, "it wasn't my fault" she informs as she runs after derek as they walk through the changing rooms to get outside.

faith quickly grabs a lacrosse helmet and puts it on, "what are you doing?" derek asks as he turns to the girl.

"what?" faith asks confused, "i don't want mr stilinski or mr argent to know that i'm helping you" she explains with a shrug, "i'm not going to jail" she adds as she quickly follows derek as he walks out of the locker room and they run out of the school across the field.

╭───────────────╮

stiles 🛻🖤