𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

faith gasps awake and almost rolls off the exam table and onto the floor but scott quickly catches her and helps her sit on the table instead, "careful" scott smiles at her before looking over at his boss.

"as i said to scott, welcome back to the land of the conscious" deaton tells her, "you doing okay?" he asks the disorientated girl.

faith looks around her surrounding before noddings, which she quickly regrets grabbing her head in pain, "i feel like i've been hit by a bus" she groans.

deaton chuckles, "maybe you should lie down, huh?" he suggests.

"you were out longer than me" scott tells her but she shakes her head again before groaning in pain as the clinic bell rings.

"hello?" deaton calls but nobody answers as they hear the door close.

deaton goes to see who it is but scott stops him, deaton smiles at the boy showing him that he will be okay, so scott lets go and faith jumps down from the exam table and stands next to her brother "i'm sorry, but we're..." he trails off walking to the front. "we're closed" he says when he sees peter hale standing in front of the door.

"hi, there" peter greets making scott and faith's eyes widen, "i'm here to pick up."

"i'm not sure i remember you dropping off." deaton tells.

"these two wandered in on their own" peter says as he steps closer to deaton while scott and faith walk over to the corner of the clinic, scott protectively covers faith making her laugh slightly and brush his hands off of her.

"even if they did, i'm afraid i can't help you. we're closed" deaton responds.

"i think you can make an exception this one time. don't you?" peter asks stepping even closer to deaton.

"i'm sorry. that's not going to be possible. maybe you could come back during regular hours." deaton suggests not even being fazed by the other man.

"you have some things of mine" peter slightly growls. "i'm here to collect them" he adds glaring deaton down who remains unaffected by his actions [a/n: did anyone watch ldshadowlady's crazy craft series? 'the subject appears unaffected by my actions' you know when she ate a porkchop in front of a cow...no, okay...sorry for the tangent. i digress <3.