𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 - 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

eleven-year-old faith was sitting in her room reading a book as she speaks to lydia on the phone, her brother and mom were out and she was just home with her dad.

faith flips the page of her book laughing at something lydia said as her door bursts open causing her to jump and fall off her chair, "you scared me" faith laughs as she closes her book and sits up looking at her dad with a smile.

"what are you doing?" rafael exclaims as he slams his daughter's door shut and glares at her.

"um, i was just reading like you told me too" faith responds and sighs a little when she sees the bottle of whiskey in her dad's hand knowing that the same thing her dad does every time he's drunk is going to happen again.

rafael shakes his head as he takes a sip of the alcohol, "i heard you talking" he tells, "i know you're a freak but you were talking to someone" he says as he looks around the room, "is someone in here?" he asks as he walks towards faith's closet and starts throwing out the clothes.

"dad, stop, no one's in here" faith tells as she goes to stop her dad but he grabs her wrist and glares at her.

"your mom may not know that you're a dyke, but i do, where is the girl?" rafael asks as he twists faith's arm.

"ow" faith cries, "i was on the phone with my friend" she tells and rafael releases her arm and walks over to faith's phone to see that she was on call with lydia.

"bitch" rafael growls as he looks up at faith and throws the phone towards her making faith quickly duck as her phone smashes against the wall, rafael then walks over to faith and pushes her into her dresser making her groan as she falls to the floor, "you've ruined my life, you ruined your mothers and you've ruined you brothers" he says and hits faith across the face making her groan and hold her cheek as she cries.