𝘀𝗶𝘅 - 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

faith yawns as she kicks open a door in a big parking garage as scott parked there so they could run across the street and grab some groceries ending up with four bags, faith holds the door open as scott walks through before quickly moving out of the way when the door slams behind her, "okay" faith mumbles.

"are you talking to yourself?" scott asks as he walks backwards.

"yes" faith nods, "where did we park again?" she asks as she looks around the parking garage not right away seeing their mom's car.

"i can't remember" scott responds as he also looks around for the car.

"well, that's helpful" faith tells him as she lifts up the groceries slightly when they touch the floor.

"damn it" scott groans as he stamps his foot on the ground like a toddler.

"watch the language, dude" faith says making scott send her a look raising his eyebrow, "yeah, i heard it" she nods with a sigh, "i spend way too much time with tyler" she groans.

faith laughs lightly as she follows a sulking scott back to the door that they entered through so they could go up to the next level, faith opens the door using her elbow holding it again for scott as the boy slowly walks through, "thank you" scott groans.

"you could walk faster" faith smiles as she quickly moves out the way of the door as it tries to kill her for the second time, "what did i do to you?" she asks glaring at the door before quickly running after scott as he walks up the stairs.

"come on" scott exclaims as faith sees that he's holding the door for her.

"sorry, sorry" faith smiles quickly walking through the door as scott follows after her as they look around again, "this reminds me of a horror movie i watched" she says looking into the dimly lit parking garage.

"can you stop suggesting that our normal day-to-day situations are based on horror movies" scott exclaims as he turns to face faith.

faith scoffs offended, "you know, my extreme horror movie knowledge could help us survive a killer one day like mindy in the scream franchise"