𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

faith quickly puts her shirt down before she runs over to help scott and stiles hold the doors closed, "faye..." scott starts as he looks at the girl's hip.

"i don't want to talk about it" faith tells him, "we need something to keep the doors closed" she says.

"how?" stiles asks.

"i don't know! why would i ask if i had something that would be helpful!" faith exclaims.

"i don't know!" stiles exclaims.

"stop arguing we need to grab something" scott tells them.

"what?" the two ask in unison.

"something! anything!" scott shouts.

"like i said before i don't have any-" faith starts but stops when she gets an idea, she quickly gets up and looks out the window to the bolt cutters stiles had dropped on the ground when they were running away from the alpha.

scott and stiles, confused at what faith was thinking, get up and look out the window their gaze following hers, "no" stiles says when he figures out the girls plan.

"yes" faith responds as she pushes stiles towards scott before opening the door.

"faye, no don't" scott tries to stop his sister but faith doesn't listen and carefully walks out of the door looking around for the alpha, when she doesn't see it, she walks down the steps still looking around before she bends down to pick up the bolt cutters.

a few seconds later, scott and stiles start banging on the school doors making faith turn and see the alpha walking out from behind her car, she then quickly grabs the bolt cutter before running back towards the school doors and the two boys quickly let her in before they hold the door closed while faith places the bolt cutters between the handles, they then all look through the windows not seeing the alpha again, "where is it?" scott asks.

stiles looks at faith before he turns his flashlight on and looks around the area, "where'd it go?" stiles asks.

"it doesn't matter because when he was attacking me i placed a tracker on him" faith says sarcastically making the boys turn to her.