𝘁𝗲𝗻 - 𝗰𝗼-𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

the crowd cheers for the lacrosse players as they had just one their quarterfinals and are going to state, "state! state! state!" the players chant as danny picks faith up as the players surround her, "state! state!" they continue as faith laughs.

"okay, love, you can put me down now" faith says as she taps danny on the shoulder making him smile and put her down, "thank you" faith says and danny smiles before running over to jackson.

"did you see stiles?" scott asks as he grabs hold of faith's arms shaking her a little so that she looks at him.

"no" faith says still shaking her head, "have you not seen him yet?" she asks.

scott shakes his head before looking around, "okay, you go that way, i'll go this way" he orders pointing behind him.

"okay" faith nods and scott runs off asking people if they have seen stiles, "okay" faith breathes out before turning to start asking players if they have seen him, "have you see stiles?"

"who's stiles?" the player responds making faith scoff and push him out the way.

"dickhead" faith mumbles before grabbing another player, "hey, have you seen stiles?" she asks and the player shakes his head sending faith a small smile, "okay, thank you" she says.

"faith, this way!" scott shouts making faith run up to her brother who takes her hand as they weave through the excited lacrosse players still trying to find stiles, faith accidentally bumps into someone causing her to fall to the ground.

"fuck" faith groans as she rubs her elbow in pain.

"sorry" allison apologises as she holds her hand out for faith.

"allison" faith smiles as she takes the taller girls hand and pulls herself up, faith dusts herself off as she releases allison's hand, she looks up and sees that scott and allison are staring at each other, faith then purses her lips as she stands in the ex-couples awkward silence while the players keep cheering about their win.