𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

faith is walking around her room looking up at the ceiling, talking to one of her best friends, erica reyes, as music plays lightly in the background, faith nods her head at times as she listens to erica rant about her boyfriend, faith knows erica can't see when she nods her head but she does it anyway, "he always thinks he right" erica whines as faith walks up to her desk and looks through one of her comics, "faith, hello?" erica calls when faith hadn't answered in a while lost in the comic book.

faith bites her lip and closes the comic jumping onto her bed, "sorry, what did he say?"

"he said that sloths can hold their breath underwater longer than dolphins" erica laughs as faith bites her lip, "sloths don't even go in the ocean"

"sorry to break it to you, ricky, but he's right" faith informs as she plays with a ghostface cushion on her bed.

"what?" erica asks with a loud gasp, "how?"

"sloths are able to slow their heartbeat to about one third it's normal rate so they are able to hold their breath underwater for around forty minutes, where as, dolphins can actually only hold their breath for eight to ten minutes" faith explains in one breath and gasps slightly when she's finished talking.

"but dolphins live in the water!" erica exclaims making faith smile.

"i'm sorry, love, but i didn't meticulously plan out that sloths were able to breathe underwater longer than dolphins, so that you would freak when you found out" faith says, "god did, ask her" she shrugs making erica groan again.

"so he's right again!" erica tells and faith bites the inside of her cheek nodding slowly, "you know maybe i should read more"

"huh?" faith asks tilting her head.

"get smarter, beat him at his own game" erica tells and faith nods slowly, "yeah" erica calls and faith can tell that she's smiling.