𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

"why are you mad?" faith asks as she sits on lydia's bed the taller girl stands in front of her with a glare on her face that is obviously directed towards faith seeing as she is the only other one in the room, the two of them and jackson are going to rent a movie in a couple of minutes and lydia has started a small argument while the girls are waiting for jackson to get to lydia's house, "what did i do?" she asks as she realises that lydia is glaring at her after looking behind her a few times to make sure that no one was behind her.

"you went out with allison" lydia replies as she crosses her arms over her chest making faith look at her confused.

"yeah, we went to watch a movie" faith replies as she stands up looking at lydia, "a horror movie, which you hate" she reminds pointing at herself before pointing at lydia.

"you didn't invite me" lydia scoffs as her glare hardens.

"because you hate horror movies!" faith exclaims with a small nervous laugh.

"you didn't invite anyone else either" lydia adds with a shrug as she clenches her jaw.

"i did" faith nods, "i did, i invited stiles but he said he would rather not piss himself again in a movie theatre, i invited jackson but he had a date, i invited scott but he hates horror movies too, i invited erica but it was he family game night, i invited isaac but he wasn't allowed, i invited boyd but he had rotc, i invited danny but he was helping jackson get ready for his date and i didn't invite you because i know that you hate horror movies" she explains.

"so you went with allison alone?" lydia asks her eyes widening slightly.

"yes" faith replies with a small nod, "she's my friend" she adds and lydia shakes her head, "i don't belong to you lydia!" faith exclaims getting frustrated, "i'm allowed to have other friends" she adds.