𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕙'𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞

💕

guardian

guardian werewolves are physically just like normal humans, though when they turn they are easily bigger than any normal werewolf, they are stronger, faster and are generally more powerful than every other type of werewolf.

guardian werewolves are very protective of supernatural and human lives, they are know as the leader of the pack having more respect in packs than the alpha and are usually very calm and non-violent until someone they care about is in trouble or threatened.

guardian werewolves are unaware of their power as they grow increasingly stronger every time their abilities are used.

physical appearance:

eyes:

special abilities:

special abilities:

enhanced strength: guardian werewolves are stronger than humans, are ten times stronger than a beta werewolf or an alpha werewolf.

superhuman speed : guardian werewolves are much faster than humans and many other types of werewolves in any of their forms.

superhuman agility: guardian werewolves can jump, run, climb and react faster than humans and alpha werewolves and can even match an alpha in their human form.

superhuman intelligence: a guardian werewolf gains superhuman intelligence and is able to understand things in a very short time, they are also unlikely to make the same mistakes twice.

accelerated healing: guardian werewolves heal the quickest from most injuries, at a faster level than an alpha.

partial wolfsbane immunity a guardian werewolf's immune system can fight off wolfsbane poisoning with simple rest, however, it does put them out of action for some time.

heightened senses: guardian werewolves can smell, see and hear far better than humans and beta werewolves, they have very detailed senses.

transformation control: guardian werewolves can easily control when they turn, though it causes them pain when they do, they are able to turn when they want.

bite: a guardian werewolves bite is able to turn a human into a werewolf and the newly turned werewolf would be extremely loyal to the guardian that turned them.

extra power: a guardian werewolf has an extra power that makes them stronger, they can control fire or electricity depending on the type of guardian.

weaknesses: a guardian's weaknesses are, silver, which will poison the bloodstream and can burn the skin, moonstone which can turn off a guardian's powers and their blood can either bond them with a human or be used on a human so that the guardian's powers don't work on them.

loyalty: guardian werewolves have a strong amount of empathy and are extremely loyal to both humans and other werewolves they believe are on their side.

bond: when guardian werewolves get close enough to a werewolf or human they tend to get a small scar on a part of their body that lets them know when someone they care about is hurt so they can figure out how to help them.

💕

p.s: this on the back of faith's favourite hoodie

s: this on the back of faith's favourite hoodie

💕